Wiz Khalifa's Micro G Pen: Go Hard or Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Dukes

Live everyday like it's your last
Hey guys, I was just curious if there were any other legitimate vape pens on the market right now for both dry herbs and concentrates. I recently decided to purchase the latest vaporizer pen from Grenco Science called the Taylor Gang Micro G Pen.

a4v8f5.jpg

To tell you the truth, I had to replace the first one since the device never turned on the first time I tried to charge it before use. It seems they went a little over board on the marketing on this one, since it's by Wiz Khalifa (like...OMG:uhoh:) I was just curious if anyone knew of any better vaporizers on the market that also vape dry herb and concentrates. I go this one for pretty cheap, but realize there's far better ones on the market, minus the cheap marketing gimmicks.

Tommy Dukes,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
With the way that thing works, wouldn't surprise me if your lungs are a little "Black & Yellow"

These and all the Grenco Science pen's are notorious for being kind of crappy, that being said it probably can work with concentrates ok (I don't have one so I don't know)

You can get a Flowermate for like $100 give or take. Again, not sure as I don't have it and honestly just never did the research on them as I'm set for portables. Primarily for herbs, but you can use concentrates in it if you get some sort of mesh screen or cotton I suppose.

max

Out to lunch
I've been using the Storm from Vapefiend.co.uk. 'Storm' code gets you a 15% discount (about $76 US) and free shipping is available at 70 GBP. Might even be a bigger discount if 10 FC members haven't purchased one yet- "The first 10 FC members to order using the coupon code FCSTORM get a huge saving of 27.5% off the purchase price"

It comes with a stainless steel wax chamber, 1 yr. warranty, and has a replaceable 18650 battery. Great dual use portable for the $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom