Will vaporizers change the world of Brain medical care?

luchiano

I was reading this articles about how high oxygen in the brain can boost brain repair, and it made me think, if vaporizers when used a certain way, and with cannabis, can be the best form of repairing or strengthening the brain?.

As some of you know, I vape starting at a low temperature around 165f, and raise the temperature in increments of 5f-10f until I get to around 445f, so I won't waste any vapor, and so I can get a lot of oxygen along with my vapor. I also do long inhales of at least 15 seconds, and exhale slowl through my nose to get as much absorption as possible as well as a quicker come on of the effects. Being that I don't really waste any vapor with cloud exhales, I get most of the substances delivered to my body, which means once it hits my brain, due to my brain becoming more active from so much actives being in it, it will be receiving more oxygen then normal. Also, because I inhale a lot of oxygen along with the vapor, my brain will get more oxygen then normal during the vapor session which will increase the repair rate, and strengthening rate. If I were to use a concentrate, this brain enhancing effect will be even stronger.

This has me thinking, can this be the method that can cure brain illness that we are having such a hard time fixing?. The article states the oxygen chamber may be the new way to help with brain issues but maybe cannabis along with vaping properly may be a better way.

Eating can do this but, some people who have brain issues tend to have intestinal issues, and might can't deal with the food that should be taken with cannabis for proper absorption or assimilation in the body. Or they have bad cerebral blood flow, so they won't get as much cannabis to their brain or they won't metabolize enough of it to see quick results due to low amounts of oxygen getting to their brain. Vaporizing a certain way achieves this.

Maybe this can be the answer medicine has been looking for, at least the ones who aren't trying to make a big profit.

Here's the article:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130123144218.htm
Now Dr. Shai Efrati of Tel Aviv University's Sackler Faculty of Medicine has found a way to restore a significant amount of neurological function in brain tissue thought to be chronically damaged -- even years after initial injury. Theorizing that high levels of oxygen could reinvigorate dormant neurons, Dr. Efrati and his fellow researchers, including Prof. Eshel Ben-Jacob of TAU's School of Physics and Astronomy and the Sagol School of Neuroscience, recruited post-stroke patients for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) -- sessions in high pressure chambers that contain oxygen-rich air -- which increases oxygen levels in the body tenfold."

"According to Dr. Efrati, there are several degrees of brain injury. Neurons impacted by metabolic dysfunction have the energy to stay alive, but not enough to fire electric signals, he explains. HBOT aims to increase the supply of energy to these cells.

The brain consumes 20 percent of the body's oxygen, but that is only enough oxygen to operate five to ten percent of neurons at any one time. The regeneration process requires much more energy. The tenfold increase in oxygen levels during HBOT treatment supplies the necessary energy for rebuilding neuronal connections and stimulating inactive neurons to facilitate the healing process, explains Dr. Efrati."

Last edited:
luchiano,
Reactions: elise
Top Bottom