Will this work

ProudVaporTowerOwner

First I did a Google Search for Jello recipes...

I found this one for Mango and Lemon Cloud Jello Desserts

These are little, individual, jello desserts that make a wonderful treat, and they look beautiful too desserts like these look like they have taken hours to make but in fact they are quite simple as long as you know what you are doing. These desserts look complicated to make but they are much easier than your guests will know lol.

I call this "mellow jello" but I haven't tried it yet.

Ingredients - here's where I starting making it mine..
1 stick of cream cheese
6 oz gelatin ~ 6 boxes of Jello
2 packets of knox gelatin
3 cups boiling water ~ 9 cups boiling water
8 oz thawed whipped topping ~ 3 Tubs of cool whip
6 oz frozen lemonade ~ 2 teaspoons lemon extract
8 slices kiwi to garnish ~ 1 can of Bing cherries
4 red grapes, halved, to garnish ~ 1 can crushed pineapple

I didn't use this part...
Mint leaves and strawberry syrup to garnish

Not this part....
For the Mango Puree:

mango
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 tablespoons sugar

Before I could do anything with the Jello I had to make my tincture...

I made this tincture with 9 grams of well ground abv, and 3 grams of fresh ground herb.

Both amounts of herb were well decarbed, I did this by leaving it on my vaportower. I turned down the heat, and just let it sit there till morning.

1 pint of Bacardi rum

2 tspns lemon extract

Your going to want to take a pint mason jar, in that jar your going to mix a half pint of rum, your abv, your fresh and a tspn of lemon extract.

All week long your going to want to shake this mixture of herb and alcohol once in am, and once in the pm.

At the end of the week your going to stain this mixture. And repeat the process, with the remaining half pint of rum, and teaspoon of lemon extract.

When your done making the tincture, your going to start making this.

To do this Stir together the 9 packs of Jello gelatin2 packs of Knox gelatin, your tincture, and 9 cups of water, bring it to a boil for 2 minutes. then add the mixture to several square pans, fill each with about a inch of the liquid.

Refrigerate it until it's thick....

While it's setting up, in a separate bowl mix together2 Tubs of whipped topping, 1 can of crushed pineapple (drained) 1 can of Bing cherries (drained) and a thing of cream cheese.

After the Jello mixture begins to set up, fold in your cool whip, cream cheese, pineapple, cherry mixture.

One or two pans at a time put this mixture in the freezer, let it sit up cut into squares, bag and freeze.

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

Tuck

How did it taste? I've never had any success with making tasty tinctures. Although, I know quite a few people have had success making candies from their tinctures. That's something I've yet to try though.

Tuck,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

Tuck said:
How did it taste? I've never had any success with making tasty tinctures. Although, I know quite a few people have had success making candies from their tinctures. That's something I've yet to try though.

I started this today, I've actually deviated from my recipe a lot I was told whip cream and liquor was a no no

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

Tuck said:
Like I said before, be sure to tell us how it turns out. After reading about Wild Will's Glycerin Tincture with ABV, I've been thinking about trying that as my next ABV adventure. I was really hoping Nuphile would have more success in his attempt at doing a solvent exchange from Alcohol to Glycerin. and was going to attempt that next but now I'm leaning toward Wild Will.

Well if you decide do do either hit me up, I searched the net and some local stores and I found some nice glycerin, I got 16oz for 10 bucks that was twice the amount and 2-3 dollars cheaper than most other places

It should come out descent... I took and ground up 5 grams of dank, and 3 grams of abv. And I tossed it in 5 ounces of glycerin and put it in a crockpot, its on its 3 rd hour... Tomorrow ill stick it off in a light proof jar and add the 8-9 grams I tried to do a alcohol extraction with, and let it sit..

The reason I decided to do a glycerin tincture was because I was looking for the most effective and healthiest way to medicate.... When I started this someone real close to me pointed out that they had a hard time supporting me inhaling smoke, coughing my ass off and calling it getting better.

The person that helped me out in doing this, doesn't share my interest to the same degree I do and actually kind of despised me doing that to such pretty nugs

ProudVaporTowerOwner,
Top Bottom