Will 7thFloor honor this warranty?

Shipwreck

SSV Fanatic
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120674478180
It says at the bottom comes with a 3 year warranty but knowing ebay, it's always nice to question things.

I want this vaporizer to last, and I would hate to hear 7thfloor say that they wont honor this purchase because it wasn't from their company.

Thank you so much for your responses, this is my final decision before placing my purchase.

Shipwreck,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
i think they said it would still be valid even if bought from outside the manufacturer...but there is a list of a few websites that the warranty is NOT valid for (i dont know where to find this list, though...i think amazon is on there, but im sure ebay is NOT on this list)

akwardsauce,

turtles

Silver Surfer Vaporizers purchased from Ebay that are not sold under the 7thFloorSales account are not covered by warranty in any way, shape or form. Also, vaporizers purchased from the following are NOT covered by our warranty. We strongly advise against purchasing the Silver Surfer vaporizer from these sellers:

-amazon.com
-overstock.com
-cheapvape.com
-dabuddhavaporizer.net (despite the name, this is NOT a 7th Floor, LLC site)
from their website directly, bolded the relevant part (click me)

turtles,

akwardsauce

turtles said:
Silver Surfer Vaporizers purchased from Ebay that are not sold under the 7thFloorSales account are not covered by warranty in any way, shape or form. Also, vaporizers purchased from the following are NOT covered by our warranty. We strongly advise against purchasing the Silver Surfer vaporizer from these sellers:

-amazon.com
-overstock.com
-cheapvape.com

nice job! this is very handy

akwardsauce,

turtles

akwardsauce said:
turtles said:

-amazon.com
-overstock.com
-cheapvape.com

nice job! this is very handy
it was all luck I've been shopping for a new wand and I happened to read this the other day :lol:

turtles,

akwardsauce

turtles said:
akwardsauce said:
it was all luck I've been shopping for a new wand and I happened to read this the other day :lol:

did you see the separate thread about "the coolest wand ever" or something like that? it was so detailed & awesome. it may have been to fit the vapor brothers, but i think there have been some people who use other wands (vape bros/SSV/etc...) on their DBV...not sure abt the specifics but i know people were talking about it in DBV thread for sure...

akwardsauce,
Top Bottom