Wikileaks-releasing classified documents tonight

Tranquility

7 days in a row of dumps.....
Because Jones is crazy, I don't just accept his facts. Are there any Google-Fu experts who know how to get such trends directly from Google?

http://www.infowars.com/google-tren...terested-in-wikileaks-than-trump-allegations/

If true, people are more interested in Wikileaks than pussy. At least according to web-searches.

BTW, this 70 year old is also happy to report 7 days in a row of dumps....
Regularity has advantages over inner toxicity.
I remember as a young man I was eating pizza with a team I coached along with the parents. A couple of the parents, who were friends, were on the other side of the table talking back and forth about how wonderful this morning was--from a download perspective. As they waxed enthused, my head swiveled with ever growing eyes as a couple women discussed bowel movements. After a bit, one of the women looked at me and notices the wide eyes and slight smile indicating...amused superiority. She points at me and said, "Just you wait buddy, you'll get yours."

She was prescient.

I now call the psyllium husks I put on my morning oatmeal, my "happy powder". It helps to keep me happy.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
So, Julian has apparently lost internet........I've read there is a deadmans switch where if he is unable to contact, he will release some 90gb dump? Unsure of authenticity. But dumps everyday sans today.....kind of....this isn't Wikileaks, but is interesting.

It's worth the 17 minutes IMO.

Cliff Notes:

• Nasty guy Scott Foval, National Field Director at Americans United for Change, is recorded on camera discussing a number of unethical (and perhaps illegal) activities conducted by the liberal advocacy group Americans United for Change, in conjuction with various PACs and the DNC
  • Seems to be evidence of Democrat organizers sending instigators to Trump rallies in efforts to make Trump supporters look bad. [2:18] Foval also says that agitators are trained to instigate confrontations "in the line" rather than inside the rally where "they're under Secret Service's control." [7:30] He also directly says that the agitators must receive "central agitator training" before they are sent to rallies. He also describes various agitator training programs in various states [8:50] If agitators are injured or arrested, Foval has their medical and legal bills paid for. [11:30]
  • Pretty evident that there is collusion between super PACs and the DNC. He describes having middlemen who circumvent the law in order to collude. [3:10] [5:34] Scott Foval is recorded saying "The thing that we have to watch is making sure there is a double blind between the campaign and the actual DNC and what we're doing. There's a double blind there. So they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it." [6:50]
  • Discusses strategy for "initiating conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic" - Foval is referring to paying agitators to instigate trouble at Trump events here, calling their hired agitators "naturally psychotic." [7:37]
  • Aaron Black, DNC Rapid Response Coordinator, boasts about coordinating a Chicago protest at a Trump event. Two Chicago police reporters were injured and this event got a lot of news coverage.[9:35]
  • They also take credit for the "Arizona one where we shut the highway down." [11:10]
  • Scott Foval admits to instigating an event where a "supporter" (friend of Foval) gets roughed up at a Scott Walker event. He also staged other people in the crowd there for a "reaction." [12:05]
  • The 69-year old women who was "sucker punched at a Trump rally" was a hired activist (a "birddog") sent to the rally by Foval. [12:50] For what it's worth here, Foval doesn't explicitly say her name or describe her -- the description of the event fits however.
  • Scott Foval brags about hiring homeless people, and mentally ill people, to protest and agitate at various events. [13:48]
  • Foval calls half of the state of Iowa "racist as fuck." Wisconsin is "just as bad." [15:10]

I am loving the influx of information available over the last few days. Corroborates things that have been said for a long time.......very disheartening but good to see into the belly of the beast I suppose.

Inciting a riot is illegal too, I know I've seen people say Trump supporters should be charged or he himself should be charged for that very thing....evidence here that charges should be made IMO. But not to Trump...

Agree OldNewbie that is the most damning but whether something will be done, we'll have to see

Last edited:

Tranquility

Pretty evident that there is collusion between super PACs and the DNC. He describes having middlemen who circumvent the law in order to collude. [3:10] [5:34] Scott Foval is recorded saying "The thing that we have to watch is making sure there is a double blind between the campaign and the actual DNC and what we're doing. There's a double blind there. So they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it."
I think there is so much information coming out that nothing but a true October surprise is going to change things at this point.

But, the quoted portion above is where the actual action might be in the future. Coordinating with campaigns and PACs is supposed to be illegal and is the penalty for the PAC using the tax code to not pay taxes. There has not been a lot of litigation about the laws, but, there certainly seems like there is coordination there. We might be able to lawyer-talk our way out of that conclusion. If we do, is there ANY set of facts that would indicate coordination?

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

More Podesta emails as well, but these videos are more interesting, there is only so much collusion that the Podesta emails can leak lol.... 11 days though or 12,losing count :lol:

I also must say, I disagree with the 2spooky4me editing style these videos are edited with, although the message should be shared the editing presents itself as "conspiracy" imo and detracts from the point.

Here are some cliffnotes:

TLDR: Foval and others discuss how Democrat organizers are busing** voters illegally across state lines in a mass voter fraud scheme. This video was released the same day that President Obama accuses Trump of 'whining' on vote-rigging claims.

**NOTE: Foval discusses this voter fraud scheme as a hypothetical, but at the beginning of the video he is recorded saying that "we've been busing people in ... for 50 years and we're not going to stop now, we're just going to find a different way to do it."
  • Scott Foval, recently fired National Field Director of liberal advocacy group Americans United for Change, admits to Democrats busing in voters across state lines.
  • Scott Foval - "We manipulated the vote with money and action, not with laws." Here Foval is referring to manipulating the vote without changing voter ID laws.
  • Scott Foval - "We've been busing people in to deal with you fuckin assholes for 50 years and we're not going to stop now, we're just going to find a different way to do it." 2:50
  • Discusses circumventing voter laws and discusses how hard it is to prosecute fraudulent voters and conspirators4:30
  • Discusses techniques for this voter fraud scheme. Suggests using rental cars to mask conspiracy, because buses are too obvious. "There's no buses involved, so you can prove that it's en masse, so it doesn't tip people off." 5:39 Discusses how to come up with addresses and pay stubs for phony voters. 6:55
  • Says that this sort of voting fraud should be done for the general, and "you have to do it in multiple states."7:45
  • Discusses having laws in state legislatures and in Congress changed to favor Democrats, esp. in strong Republican states. Specifically mentions Indiana and Michigan. 8:00
  • Scott Foval says that campaign finance laws are so weak in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, that "you could f*** your mother in front of the governor and not go to jail. If you had enough money to go like this." 8:47
  • Scott Foval says that "Bob Creamer comes up with a lot of these ideas." Bob Creamer is the founder of Democracy Partners and the husband of Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, D-IL 9:15
  • Bob Creamer is hesitant to coordinate the voter fraud scheme himself. Scott Foval says that there "other people can make things happen that you don't need to know about." 13:05
  • Cesar Vargas -- co-founder of the Dream-Action Coalition, NY Lawyer, and undocumented alien -- says thatDems should take advantage of this mass voting scheme in the 2018 mid-term elections and that it if Trump is the POTUS, "it makes even more sense." He then discusses how if Clinton is POTUS and voter registration laws loosen, it this mass voter fraud scheme won't be as significant. Vargas agrees when the report asks if this scheme is voter fraud. 15:00

This video was delayed, and very funny IMO as I feel it was delayed specifically because of the Obama speech above specifically saying this type of stuff doesn't happen.......why they talking about it then? This admittedly has them *planning* voter fraud not actually executing it, although sounds as if they've been doing it for ages according to Foval......in another note, Obama's stance on "quid-quo-pro" being false and calling the FBI liars...........a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place eh? He can admit to doing pay for play, or he can call the FBI liars, kind of a no win scenario.

Them talking about planting people to cause disturbances is more damning IMO but hey they will apparently be releasing info every day in the coming weeks, not every video can be as damning.

@BD9 as a Bernie Bro and Indiana resident I think you'd find some parts of this interesting where the guy says voter fraud is very very easy in those states. Makes me wonder about just how close the margin was in your state as Bernie did just edge her out.

I would like to see the media cover some of this......won't happen.....IMO I always find silence/diversion when confronted with "ugly truths" to be more telling about those "ugly truths" authenticity, as partisan lap dogs won't touch it.

Til tmmrw!

BD9

@BD9 as a Bernie Bro and Indiana resident I think you'd find some parts of this interesting where the guy says voter fraud is very very easy in those states. Makes me wonder about just how close the margin was in your state as Bernie did just edge her out.

Lets try this again.

I've watched that video a couple of times now. It is getting national attention. Even in my small town, local news affiliates are running the story.

Click HERE

And there's this;

Indiana State Police expand voter fraud investigation

Click HERE

State police said they served a search warrant Tuesday morning for the Indiana Voter Registration Project in downtown Indianapolis. The investigation started last month when at least 10 voter registration forms were confirmed to have fraudulent information. They were among thousands of forms the project submitted to registration offices in Marion and Hendricks counties.

The margin wasn't that small in Sanders' win. Hillary is not well liked in Indiana.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Lets try this again.

I've watched that video a couple of times now. It is getting national attention. Even in my small town, local news affiliates are running the story.

Click HERE

And there's this;

Indiana State Police expand voter fraud investigation

Click HERE

State police said they served a search warrant Tuesday morning for the Indiana Voter Registration Project in downtown Indianapolis. The investigation started last month when at least 10 voter registration forms were confirmed to have fraudulent information. They were among thousands of forms the project submitted to registration offices in Marion and Hendricks counties.

The margin wasn't that small in Sanders' win. Hillary is not well liked in Indiana.

Yikes at the corruption...but awesome to see it covered on news! I saw it on Faux earlier :dog: only station I have but even they hardly touched it, was a pretty fluff piece.

I wasn't sure but thought it was 53.5/47.5 and tbh I am not sure if that's a small margin etc, semantics in a sense, probably could of been 60/40 though !

Tmmrw is a new day, what level of corruption will they show us next?

Both Creamer and Foval have each been let go

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Hmmmm where to begin

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18917

There's an email with HC talking. If classified information (we can't say for sure), not sure if Gmail is best outlet lol.....

Short one today.....makes sense as the debate is on tonight and won't be as huge a talking point compared to that. Just more evidence of them planting people at Trump rallies in an effort to rile Trump supporters up. Specifically women, as it allows them to push the "Trump supporters are bullies" narrative.

I guess the question is, which is worse? A guy who rips an opposing/demeaning sign out of a woman's hand after being poked? Or, the guys paying these women specifically to go there and rile people up......their goal is to rile them up and spark an emotional outburst. Should the Trumpets keep their cool? Sure.....but sending women their for the purpose of instigating (and also now putting them in "harms way" since they are trying to elicit spontaneous emotional responses) seems pretty unethical.

Sending anyone for that matter. Personally, I view the people who are instigating and starting a riot to be more in the wrong than the people who respond. (As do many of you as I saw numerous times how Trump should be in jail for instigating a riot because of his rallies.......but you guys got the instigators wrong) I view those people even worse when they dress themselves up as Bernie supporters for the one two combo of painting both groups as violent.

This stay at home mom is super legit!!! The information is right there if you want to look. CNN showing the planted people is too funny too :lol: they are probably Doh! right now.

Zulema Rodriguez, she's the "activist" who took some credit for the disruption of the Chicago/Arizona rallies. Know how much you can make starting a riot? . The campaign paid her $1,610.34 as a “payroll” expense, and also gave her a $30 payment that is described only as “phone.” 11 days before Chicago. Not too shabby :lol: ....... in conjunction with the rest (what for???)

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name=ZULEMA+RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

Lol.....

Edit: this is not even 30 seconds but this struck me as so funny

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030#efmABAADKADLADiAEeAExAFbAH_AJwAKXAOWAO2

Stuff like this is very damning to her, average ordinary citizens IME are questioning why they get such outrageous fee's for speaking...... my facebook feed that was not long ago talking Bernie Bernie Bernie non stop has been totally pro Trump/anti Hillary. My friends who were former Bernie Bro's are all voting Trump, at least what they told me while watching debate. Unsolicited I might add as I told them I was thinking about voting GJ.

The debate was a good time last night, thank god the moderator was actually pressing them on stuff. Such a shit show, but entertaining. I dug them using Wikileaks and citing it, and the lolsy Russia fear response. I do wonder who is doing this, but to just fecklessly blame Russia for it all is very disingenuous without more information.

The big talking point I've seen today has been the "big controversy" about how he may not accept the results.....that's a good thing if that's the big point, pretty weak. This coming from people who sued regarding 2000 and still say it was rigged 16 years later, that irony doesn't seem lost on the common people. And i do think Wikileaks has played a large part in people feeling like she is a liar and hypocritical.

Here's a decent one:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21779

grokit

well-worn member
Where in the hell is Jack Bauer now that we need him. :ninja:
He's our new (tv) president.

tumblr_inline_oe0laphhKy1uvuzfm_540.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_Survivor_(TV_series)

Looks pretty good :tup:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
The big talking point I've seen today has been the "big controversy" about how he may not accept the results.....that's a good thing if that's the big point, pretty weak. This coming from people who sued regarding 2000 and still say it was rigged 16 years later, that irony doesn't seem lost on the common people. And i do think Wikileaks has played a large part in people feeling like she is a liar and hypocritical.

To build on this, I had seen it talked about on MSNBC and CNN how what DT said was totally different and "worse" than what Gore did......

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...trump-al-gore-2000-election-outcome/92477932/

But they have all touted semantically weak arguments such as this. LOL, it's not sueing about voter fraud, it's just suing about ballots being mishandled and miscounted (which would be fraud ....) 2000 was a close race, this is a blowout? All semantics. Not accepting election results is topic.

They also missed the key point. Trump gave a coy answer to a question, neither yes or no. (He has since said he would accept, IF He wins! #maga) while Gore actively sued the results. Actions speak louder than words, no? (They do) And it was close enough to warrant a mandatory recount in 2000, and they still lost, and they still are complaining about it to this day. The irony of that seems to not be lost on the common folks.

How bout that 12 million donation from the King of Morocco to Clinton Foundation?? Can't wait to my daily dose of humor when I can read up on the defense of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...quo-Morocco-s-king-aide-said-mess-making.html

LOL, the Russian's are coming, the Russian's are coming! Her fear mongering is also wearing thin on the common people. Immediately blames Russia. The common people are seeing through the BS.

No one to blame but themselves though...You'd have to be.......very naive.... to not acknowledge the media is in the bag for Clinton when they post stuff like this (in addition to the numerous examples of it being found in the Podesta emails). Can't take them seriously.

cover32.jpg

:rofl: Thank god the people around me don't seem quite that gullible, and thank god for Wikileaks showing the collusion. Else this would all just be a big conspiracy from the right against the left.

There are tons of examples though at this corruption. Another Project Veritas video is dropping at noon. The defense against those are funny too. Too edited lol, more or less edited than the normal news though??? Guess the long stretches of uncut footage isn't enough for some people, though thankfully it seems enough for most people. I'd trust a PV video over anything NBC NEWS shits out, as per the example above. Saw a good video with Anderson Cooper interviewing, and even he said the irony is thick when left relegates this stuff to "bar room talk" when they had the issue with "locker room talk" sounds just like a way to dismiss what is said for both parties.

Oh it dropped halfway through lunch, a really good one! It EXPLICITLY states WHY what Hillary did is illegal.

FYI, the first min-2 minutes is usually an intro and can be skipped.

TLDR: Hillary Clinton, her campaign, the DNC, Americans United for Change, and Democracy Partners, conspired to send agitators dressed in Donald Duck costumes to Trump events in order to call Trump's tax returns into question. On several occasions, the conspirators say that the "ducks on the ground" operation was Hillary's idea and ultimately her call.
  • Bob Creamer, fired leader of Democracy Partners, is on record saying "In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States who wanted ducks on the ground, so, by God, we will get ducks on the ground. Don't repeat that to anybody." (0:30) "If the future president of the United States wants ducks on the ground, we will put ducks on the ground." (0:54) Hillary Clinton made the ultimate decision about having "ducks on the ground." (4:25)
  • Ducks on the ground refers to people in Donald Duck costumes being sent to Trump rallies to agitate in regards to Trump's tax returns.
  • Creamer discusses starting Ducks on the ground at Trump Tower. (2:15)
  • "The real problem turns out that it's not easy to find Donald Duck costumes for adults, you might imagine. Five-year-olds, plenty of them, but the others are mascot size." (3:00)
  • Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United for Change, is also complicit in the "Ducks on the Ground" scheme. (3:45)
  • Creamer quotes Christina Reynolds (Hillary Campaign), saying that "the candidate would like to have a mascot following around the duck. I mean Trump." (5:15)
  • Woodhouse criticizes Hillary's decision-making process saying that "that story is not exactly what you want to hear about how presidential decision-making happens." That story refers to how Hillary got the Donald Duck idea from a friend of hers rather than through other means, such as advisers, etc. "But the bad news is she wants it to be Donald Duck. And that's because Skalar is an old Clinton man. He had gone to some buddy of his who is one of her body people and she had explained the idea to Hillary. And Hillary just loved it." (5:50)
  • O'Keefe says that Federal Campaign Law experts have told Project Veritas that "the ducks on the ground are likely 'public communications' for purposes of the law. It's political activity opposing Trump, paid for by Americans United for Change funds but controlled by Clinton/her campaign." (6:20)
  • Nasty guy Scott Foval, fired and disgraced Field Director of Americans United for Change, says that the"operation is to insert and get the duck message in there if we can, or the extremist message, depending on... we have to clear this with the DNC, with the Democratic National Committee, we have to clear which message we're going to be targeting at each event." (6:59)
  • Foval discusses the tactics of "ducks on the ground" operations, saying that they will use "aggressive birddogging ... before the events." The paid duck agitators would then have alarms set, synced to the same time, on all of their phones that would go off with a duck call on the inside of the events -- this is done because Foval "wants the media to notice the duck calls." (7:45)
  • Robert Creamer challenges Disney saying "Let them sue us. Please God." (9:15)
  • Donna Brazile was implicated when she had to circumvent trademark issues with ABC/Disney.Creamer says "The duck has to be an Americans United for Change entity. This had to do only with some problem between Donna Brazile and ABC, which is owned by Disney, because they were worried about a trademark issue." (10:10) (10:30-11:20)
  • Creamer, once again, says that Hillary is responsible for the duck operation, "We originally launched this duck because Hillary Clinton wants the duck." (10:20)
  • Assistant Press Secretary for the DNC, Jenna Price, says "[the DNC] aren't taking credit for the duck anymore. That's like, random ally groups. But it's still something that we're involved in." (11:50)
  • Woodhouse, Creamer, and others seem to hope that a duck agitator gets attacked somewhere and suggest that it was likely to happen at the Ohio State Fair while Pence was visiting. (12:55)
So to summarize......

(1) Hillary Clinton herself requested the ducks.

(2) Hillary passed the request down the line to Creamer.

(3) the DNC launched the ducks.

(4) Donna Brazile got nervous about DNC association with the ducks due to her job/position with ABC.

(5) Creamer coordinated with Foval at Americans United for Change to hand-off the ducks.

(6) Scott Foval of AUFC dressed up in a duck costume to protest.

(7) the law says that campaigns cannot collaborate or coordinate efforts with PACs

So, Hillary championed an idea, passed it on to political operatives in her campaign who implemented it with the DNC, first, and as an "independent" PAC, second.

Do you guys see the link?

Hillary directed activity that was implemented by the PAC. That's illegal.

Til tomorrow!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
This is a personal favorite, as I respond to the cries over the last year about "12 point Clinton lead!" "Not a chance at Trump presidency!" "Clinton leads in polls! It's a wrap!" about how polls are inherently skewed and counting chickens 6 months before an election seems kind of silly.

(The only "skewed" one is the one that has been deemed most accurate over past election cycles and has Trump winning :p actually on checking now he is now down 1....IBD/TIPP)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

Hurrrr durrrrr

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...em-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

Take your ethnic oversamples as needed and shove em up your ass! Where is the accuracy anymore? (Not with the Dems/Clinton campaign.....shouldn't be news, but awesome validation none the less!)

I've seen some reports online about how early voting in Texas, they'd do straight Republican, and they'd all be Republican, but an "error" will change the President to Clinton. This has happened a handful of times already....They are able to double check, and change, but why this happening?

Is it cause George Soros is the guy who owns the Smartmantic machines? Seems a bit tinfoily...pretty tinfoily tbh.....but the proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is filled with corruption and collusion, so doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

In addition to HRC violating FEC laws by coordinating and directing actions of a Super PAC, that last video also provides an interesting thought. If that came from the top down, to disrupt in that sense, doesn't seem all that unlikely that all the OTHER people being sent out to disrupt at Trump rallies, also came from the top down.

Lunchtime is so awesome when these videos drop, I'm hoping for another so I don't have to double post......

A small Trump lead can easily be fucked with corruption, the only way for him to win is for a LANDSLIDE!! Can't rig a landslide. I love that sentiment amongst Trump fans/anti Clinton fans.

I also love the demonization of these leaks/Assange/OKeefe. And/or the utter refusal to even acknowledge. It's like the corruption will suddenly not be there and the evidence will not be there if you close your eyes long enough. You can keep them shut for as long as you want, but when you open them, the corruption/collusion/violations/pay 2 play/etc are all....still going to exist.

No video seems like, tmmrw being her birthday and all I'd expect for a big one.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

Errrr? Thought Obama only knew about the server because of the media? That's what he said....... This shows otherwise. Hearsay obviously, it's not an email between them both. But pretty damning hearsay to say the least.....

Him saying he learned about the server at the same time as the public, we rate this PANTS ON FIRE :lol:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
So, have you guys heard about Erik Braverman. He is a "Braverman" than most. He's the guy who told people to follow the money, rather than dwelling on the missing emails, to find the real Clinton scandal. He was a "mole"

He was former CEO of Clinton Foundation......

Also, Kim Dot Com, supposed to potentially have access to some stuff and should be releasing soon.

The Russians! The Russians!!!........er you mean An American and a Kiwi! :lol: We must stop hacks by Kiwis!!

Paul Ryan & Marco Rubio have also been potentially implicated (hearsay cause of emails) by the WL as conspiring for p2p type of deals.

I saw the question about why people aren't getting charged yet......it will be coming. But, a lot of hearsay as well. Like, Obama wasn't under oath, so he's allowed to "lie" legally about when he heard about the server. Or something stupid like that lol. Majority are email's that allude to things and reference things and basically spell out the puzzle but they need the one more key damning piece. It's a lot of work too.

Also, Trump supporters will be voting en masse. I have not yet met an antiClinton/proTrump supporter who is not enthusiastic about voting and getting to the polls. This goes IRL and online. Clinton does not drum up that same emotion, positively. I know a very few people who are actively for Clinton. I know more that are anti Trump.....but are unwilling to hold their nose. You can't rig a landslide, you can rig a small margin.

HIGH ENERGY!! YUGE ENERGY!!! We have the best energy folks! Most Trump fans FME, they recognize him as the caricature he is, but love what he is representing. That Michael Moore Fuck you video is pretty right on the money about how they seem to feel.

Saw a thread about where people were booing CNN for bashing Trump in Olympia WA. And, saw a comment that kind of resonated with me, as I had seen similar sentiment throughout and more of my close friends fall into this mold as well.

"Washington is Bernie country. People underestimate just how much Bernie people despise that woman. As an afterberner myself who has been/voted liberal my entire life - if she could make someone like me turn to Trump (and not only turn to Trump, but actually be enthusiastic about him), then it's not surprising that Bernie-heavy states might go Trump as well. What the dems did to Bernie is unforgivable. We don't reward that filth with a vote"

Clinton just does not appeal to people other than as an antithesis to Trump.

TIME-KAINE-FLORIDA-01-800x416.jpg

You ever see a Trump rally not packed to the gills?

By the way, the guy who makes the PV videos, filed a FEC complaint and has more video that will supposedly be damning to Clinton. Damning enough his lawyers recommended he not publish it.

-O'Keefe reveals his methods to get all this spicy stuff, a number of Veritas reporters posed as wealthy donors/relatives of wealthy donors/volunteers, etc.

-This led to clear pay to play evidence where a price tag of some 450k was discussed, Creamer mentions that for the right price, meetings with Hillary and Obama are possible, as well as that he is well connected in the White House.

-Veritas wires 20 k to look legit. It goes to a secret bank account/shell company in fucking Belize. Creamer confirms he received the money.

-Internship is received by donor's pretend niece as a direct result of this donation.

-Creamer confirms that he is in contact with the campaign every day and that the campaign directs AUFC activities, which is, well, illegal.

-Creamer also seems to know about the women going public with Trumps accusations before they come out, though this is not delved upon.

-In exchange for more donations, Creamer sets up a powerful lawyer to help a pretend Syrian become American.

-When Veritas started to come out, the money was returned to Veritas as it may be an "illegal overseas donation". This wasn't a problem before the vids came out. They had the money until October 20th which was 3 days after the first one broke.

TLDR: Hillary campaign runs AUFC in violation of FEC laws, has shell companies with offshore accounts to route money in an opaque manner, and clearly sells access to govt for donations, RE: Bribery.

Her FEC violations are pretty clear, so shit will stick, a matter of time.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...a-a-handful-of-mistakes-and-173000-solutions/

Seen this yesterday too. Hillary was actually meeting with people from one of these counties as well, forget which off top of my head. It has only been Dem's who have been getting two.

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Good resource.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59umb5/wikileaks_spreadsheet_with_all_relevant/

Another good resource, sign out of Google before you view the doc, cause Google keeps track of that stuff. Less you don't care.

Have you guys seen these??

2PSwuW.jpg

Iu7ENs.jpg

w9VgiJ.jpg

These are fake, BTW, but these are QUALITY memes and delivering a quality message, as while the ad's are fake, the sentiment behind them is real.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...g-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/

Fact is, people are fucking stupid. You can show them email's about corruption, but it's not as salacious or pulling at the heartstrings as much as, "grab her pussy!" So that is what resonates more. These memes, are both true in sentiment, and pull at the heartstrings of people.

Notice the polls have been tightening up and up.....sounds like media is trying to cover their ass? 12 point lead!!! Lol......

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Julian Assange is now claiming that next weeks info dump will get Hillary arrested. Also there is a theory that it's not the Russians doing the hacking but kim.com And now the FBI is reopening the investigation into HRC's emails PLUS we are learning how the Clinton's used their "charity" to enrich themselves to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars . . . Hmmmmmmm . . . :sherlock:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
@t-dub

Regarding Kim.Com I just saw this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59l65h/everyone_questioning_kimdotcom_i_have_limited/

No real reason we should believe that person, but they kind of hit nail on head for what would happen today....

I posted that mostdamagingwikileaks.com link on my FB today......7 shares! Spreading the message, red pilling the sheep!

Should be exciting 11 days........have you smelled that? It's been getting more and more pungent over the last few days/weeks with all the emails and videos and now the reopening of this (which they would not do if not serious).......smells like fear :lol:

Not trying to double post:

Lol.....

Cvt90Q8UAAA6iUc.jpg

edit: @OldNewbie

CTR is a super PAC of "nerd virgins" (Hillary's words from her email's describing them) LOL, that she pays to combat a negative image. You don't know their full value cause reddit is anonymous, but there are posts that are immediately downvoted and "shushed" from ever getting up high enough for people to see. They try to do it in /r/The_Donald, but we are too high energy LOL, so they resorted to saying that we have a bunch of bots that just upvote, no potential way we could have that much excitement......

wENF58.jpg

They do it more in the common areas of reddit, like politics.

If something bad about Hillary is posted in HC subreddit, they will shush it down too.

Some of the shushing is probably from people who are just pro Clinton, but the fact that it's been proven she pays them to supress negative opinions, gives creedance to otherwise a pretty tinfoily idea.

Edit: I should add, many believe reddit admins are members. Notice the discrepancy in points to votes to % above.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I find something kind of interesting;

The same people with cries about more transparency regarding what Comey/FBI has, actively won't look at Podesta emails to see the corruption and/or disapprove of WL for making this public. Is transparency a good thing??

I for one do believe so which is why I'm looking forward to when they do finally break the news as to what they are about. But I also dig the Podesta emails and Cablegate.

I don't understand how one can applaud transparency against Bush, denounce transparency against Clinton, and then call for more transparency (cause maybe it will make Clinton look good) regarding what FBI has.

I find human rationale and beliefs to be pretty damn interesting how we all come to these points

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I find something kind of interesting;

The same people with cries about more transparency regarding what Comey/FBI has, actively won't look at Podesta emails to see the corruption and/or disapprove of WL for making this public. Is transparency a good thing??

I for one do believe so which is why I'm looking forward to when they do finally break the news as to what they are about. But I also dig the Podesta emails and Cablegate.

I don't understand how one can applaud transparency against Bush, denounce transparency against Clinton, and then call for more transparency (cause maybe it will make Clinton look good) regarding what FBI has.

I find human rationale and beliefs to be pretty damn interesting how we all come to these points

To build on this, after seeing news and publics reactions to this stuff:

The big point touted is still how it's unfair that Comey hasn't elaborated. Cries of rigging the election!

Irony is so thick. I thought that elections can't be rigged? :lol: and God forbid the FBI director do his job, should he have kept this to himself Til Nov 10th??? (No he shouldn't, if he has it/made actions today)

Granted, irony is also thick that the guy we denounced, we love him now. And left hates him. I'm happy he's doing his job. I wasn't happy when he wasn't.
(Note, Obama said FBI earlier are liars with regards to his p2p, so perhaps they are just lying now?)

Cries about how Comey didn't elaborate....we know it's emails between Huma and HC. Huma said she forwarded emails to her yahoo to print them cause easier (lolol dunces? Learn to pdf) so why no statement? Would clear it up surely they have some idea of what they talked about? They can easily clear up any misconceptions no harm no foul if nothing bad is said. Rather than harping on his decision.....seems weird?

You don't need a warrant when the computer is owned by Anthony Weiner and he is cooperating.

Jon Stewart had Weiner on as his good friend and how much good he's doing, few years back I remember watching it, had to be like 09-11. Touche Jon, he really is helping the country out.

This may be nothing, this may be big, but we the public deserve to know that there is now more information they need to consider. They need to know the case is not over. I find the perspective of people so amusing, if anyone wants to cry about this as being "rigging" but those same people now saying this is sooooo unfair and soooooo not cool are the same ones who said Trump was a biggg crybaby :lol: that his talks of rigging are sooo immature and unfounded. :lol: They set themselves up for failure; they present as the sanctimonious moral highground when they do literally all the exact same things. Rules of radicals! @OldNewbie

I'm watching a Clinton speech now.......her crowd/her have such low energy! Sad!

O'Keefe is supposed to release a video of DNC/Clinton Staff/etc talking shit about blacks this week! I'm sure the saintly Dem's said nothing of any real racism though right? They are the party for minorities/AA! (er, I mean dangerous never do wells as evidenced by Podesta emails) :lol: Probably doctored together voices, I can't wait to see the hack edit job they do to paint them in this light :rolleyes::lol:

So if Clinton wins, we all know the right will cry rigging right?? They should have to accept the results right but will be unable to and cry rigging??

Let's see how the reactions are if/when Trump wins. I bet we will be hearing about this FBI announcement as being such unfair rigging and no no no not fair, the majority are idiots! for the next few decades LOL

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
The big point touted is still how it's unfair that Comey hasn't elaborated. Cries of rigging the election!
Wait I thought he was rigging it the other way recently,
back when comey was busted huddling with bubba on the tarmac.

Right before he decided not to prosecute killary :suspicious:

:myday:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Wait I thought he was rigging it the other way recently,
back when comey was busted huddling with bubba on the tarmac.

Right before he decided not to prosecute killary :suspicious:

Touché , (I assume you mean Lynch on Tarmac though?)

She will be drained soon! And I understand the hypocrisy, I mean DT was even denouncing Comey Friday morning and praising him Friday afternoon.

But, I find the lefts cries about more transparency from Comey (an empty argument because by law he's not going to be able to tell public about what he's investigating) and how this is rigging and unfair to be funny. I only find it funny because of how they presented themselves to be "above it" and belittled the right for saying rigging happens.

I would like him to tel Congress and have Congress make a statement. Meta data found HRC email address on laptop. All he needs to do is pull one or two damning ones to show them while they continue investigating. Cries for more transparency would be last thing I want as a Dem LOL as id imagine it's not gonna be good.

(I'm generalizing a bit but this has been the narrative/talking points being pushed by pro Clinton supporters in media, so it's what's hitting the masses, theres slews of poeple crying foul and not wanting him to do his job lol....)

I also don't get why he wouldn't make this announcement unless something was coming up. Yeah it could it theory be nothing. I think Comey felt scummy and with the new evidence was presented an opportunity to save face.

Harry Reid. Lol...... One of the most corrupt people out, so the irony of him crying foul is again, hilarious to me. Why not bribe Comey with a house Harry? LOL.

"While I am not an unbiased observer, I do believe I can still judge whether Comey has used his position to influence the election. Part of his job as Director of the FBI is to communicate with other agencies and congress. Comey did not "tweet" his feelings about Hillary Clinton, state anything that is not true, or use his office in an unusual way. He communicated to congress an important change in a case which had been of national and congressional interest.

When Comey recommended that the DOJ not indict Hillary did he influence the election? Absolutely, but was it avoidable? The same is true here, when Comey is doing a normal function of his job (in this case communicating with congress) avoiding influence on the election is impossible. How else could the director of the FBI let congress know that the case (which is of significant national interest) has changed?

To me it seems that Comey had no choice, that in order to fulfill the duties of his office any "interference" was unavoidable. Had James Comey went further into his statement; for example releasing the content of said emails to the public (even with classified information redacted) that would be interference that was not only avoidable, but only served to influence the election.

If doing your job creates a problem for a candidate, maybe the problem is the candidate and not you."

This guy hit it right on money. Maybe shouldn't of pushed for a candidate who was under investigation by FBI if didn't want an FBI investigation?:mental:

BYE BYE Donna Brazille :lol: man, lot of birds seem to be dropping out their nests for such "uncredible emails" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny Picture:
EuYZMov_eyX-iJFeVQy2E2ItPH0JYtOrp8Nrzjywmoc.png

f8Vf63.png

:lol: that same ol drum. I'm laughing with em.
This stuff across board is funnier than most things. The scrambling, rationale, shit hitting their fans, I find hilarious lol, it's warming my deplorable heart :love:

Reports coming out that emails were "classified". We'll have to see, didn't see the source

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You don't need a warrant when the computer is owned by Anthony Weiner and he is cooperating.
Not true. They needed a warrant to get the info for another investigation, the one into HRC. They got it Sunday evening.

Also, Comey answered under oath to congress that he would consider new information going forward so he had to.

Yes the irony is thick here.

Should be an interesting week.

grokit

well-worn member
(I assume you mean Lynch on Tarmac though?)
:doh:

From rappaport:

NBC is claiming it took the FBI until today to obtain a warrant to search the thousands of emails in the Weiner sexting case, in order to see whether they also impacted the Hillary scandal. The Dept. of Justice and Obama are fuming over FBI Director Comey’s announcement that he is reopening the Hillary case.

As I indicated yesterday, Comey has been feeling big-time pressure from his own agents. Some had sent him letters of resignation, others flat-out refused to talk to him—all because he’d let Hillary off the hook the first time around. There was open rebellion at the Bureau.

That is no small thing. When the highest law-enforcement agency in the country is riddled with conflict, when work-a-day agents are suddenly siding with the Truth, against their own boss, the whole show is threatening to fall apart. If it did, who knows what else would fall out of the hopper?

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
NBC is claiming it took the FBI until today to obtain a warrant to search the thousands of emails in the Weiner sexting case, in order to see whether they also impacted the Hillary scandal.
They got the warrant Sunday evening after producing results from a meta data scan that indicated HRC, and her illegal, private server were involved in these communications.

Tranquility

Not wikileaks, but certainly related.

https://medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/message-5-trick-or-treat-e43f946f93e6#.p2mcfv6xp

Is a message from The Shadow Brokers (For those who play games, the shadow broker is an information seller in Mass Effect.) hoping to disrupt the election. There are some links on the page I wouldn't click on with a machine that has anything on it one would want to keep secret or is important in any way. Purportedly, the links take you to hacking tools stolen from the NSA hacking organization The Equation Group. It seems they encourage people to use them to disrupt things here.

An article on the plan is here:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/shadow-brokers-nsa-hackers-dump-more-files

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Did ya'll see the NYTimes stating how LEO have said that none of their investigations have found ANY link between Trump and Russia??? There goes that point :lol: not that it ever really was a point period, but nice to see that statement if only to shush the ones with buried heads.

Remember all that hoopla about DT tweets?

c7hmt82.png

YIKES I don't think I can trust someone rattling off tweets like this with our nuclear codes. LOL.......get a grip Hillary compose yourself!!!!

I am parodying; if you believe someones Twitter usage is indicative of their ability to lead a country, your capacities are limited (there is no correlation period). But if that is the way you feel, surely you would also feel that HC can't lead based on her just spouting off the mouth like this?? (It's a rhetorical question; I'm already aware they don't feel that way, pick and choose conveinence:rofl:

I see the blame still on Comey. Shame on him! Shame on him! :lol:

I'm sorry I would like to understand how anyone can reach that perspective, as it seems so warped. Cries about how "Russia" and hackers and Wikileaks and FBI are "rigging this election" when they are exposing how the DNC/Hillary RIGGED THE ELECTION!!!! :rofl::rofl: That is hilarious :lol: not fair not fair, don't uncover our cheating!!! :lmao:Guess it makes sense when you don't think about it.

And, Hillary has ties to Russia via Uranium deals. So......if you really fear the Kremlin...

Interesting read @OldNewbie ! All hacker related stuff and the effects they cause are welcome here IMO!

I am for the hackers to be honest. There are a few different types of hackers. I won't praise the guy who stole my CC info. But I will praise those who uncover truth and let it out for us to see.

I've been waiting for spicy leaks all day no luck :(

They did raid a Democratic Group in PA though on the basis that they had/were participating in voter fraud. Out by Philly though.

"I love Democracy, but only when it goes my way" - Regressives

Did you see Clinton said the results of her dropping in polls is result of "bad polling"

:lol: :lol: :lol: must over sample women, must over sample minorities for accurate polling, can not compute

Man I'm about lol'd out today :lol: about

Top Bottom