Why was tradhead banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I understand that those who seek to sabotage the forum or refuse to be respectful to other members, etc., etc., etc. need to be asked to change their ways (and helped to do so) or else banned. I also hope that we do not ban others for expressing OPINIONS the mods, etc. do not agree with.

I have read tradhead's posts and feel that, while he was not always the most respectful to others or clear about differentiating his personal opinions from facts, I can not see anything that would rule out him remaining as a respectful, contributing, rule-abiding fucker (maybe I am missing something? :shrug: )

No offense meant to anyone (just interested in maintaining the FREE and RESPECTFUL flow of information ;) )

Progress,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah dont worry , I wont ban you ;) I'm not that bad .I'll try to explain it to you the best i can ,

you have to understand that this forum is not made for personal vendetta .Ok he got some trouble with his unit, and told it to us (this is fine, this is why this forum is here).but now that we know that , there is no need to make 100 post about this. at this state ,this is between the customer and the companie .If I-I dont want to refund or give him an other vap because he open the vap ..(what totaly make sense IMHO) this is still not my probleme and I told him 2 time to stop posting his BS in my thread cause my review IS MY OPINION .Also challanging a mod is a pretty stupid thing to do when you want to keep having fun on a forum .Than after I ban it once he just won't stop to pollude my thread and keep bashing against I-I ...

if vtatc decied to re-invit him fine I'll shot my mouth and respect what Vtact will do , but IMO tradhead just go to far
:peace:

Clear_Dome,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Thank you CD.

Feel free to ABV this fucker, fucker :lol: (unless you want others who may not understand to be able to hear/read what happened :shrug: )
side note:
CD - If I-I dont want to refund or give him an other vap because he open the vap ..(what totaly make sense IMHO)
I agree (IMHO- E.I.E.I.O. :lol: Old MacDonald... :rofl: )
PS: Sorry...Eye Treatment = :uhh:

Progress,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
sorry but we dont grind axe here , we are suposed to spread our love about vap and share opinion or fact and imo tradhead was sharing way more than an opinion or fact .you also have to understand that I have to keep a kind of peace here ,I know it might look kinda wierd but like I said befor , I will agree to whatever vtact will decied

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I think the guy was justified for the way he was feeling but the second he opened the unit, all bets are off. That is one thing he needed to understand and why the company wasn't giving him the service he thought he deserved. Its sad because it turned out to be a lose/lose situation for everyone involved. I think he had some good ideas and could have contributed but he just couldn't take his focus off of the II and the perceived lack of customer service.

stonemonkey55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
eah....he just attempted to fix it..its not like it was working...he opened it...than boom its done for. no no

i feel shitty he was banned...i would have made multiple posts about my MELTING VAPORIZER..one just dont cut it IMO

:2c:

who wants some :peace: ? :lol:

Hennessy1414,

max

Out to lunch
Although it could be argued that he was breaking no existing rule specifically, and was therefore banned prematurely, he was abusing the forum with his smear campaign/rant against the I-inhale company. One angry rant of a post is enough. He made it clear that he wasn't going to stop his 'hate posts' and was pretty much saying 'fuck you' to the forum management. His posts on other subjects were fine, but that doesn't excuse his vendetta posts against Oglesby & Butler.

I am lobbying for a specific rule against duplicate posts (even if they're worded slightly different). That should stop anyone else from claiming that they're within the rules.

BTW, we know he's back, with a new user name. We'll see if he wants to post like a normal member.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom