Why is there no Threads on here about the new Pax Ploom modelTwo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
And does anyone know if the Pod things can be reused so you can use it with your own Blends? :popcorn:

Kuroth1,

MG23

Relaxin'
Post removed: thought he was referring to the original Pax by Ploom.

MG23,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
hello mom, this is not a new version of the pax! the modeltwo is a new vaporizer/ecig for the ploom capsules only!

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
That is why I posted my question here and not in the Vape section..

I thought this was ASK FC?????? Gezzzzzzzz

Kuroth1,

clouded vision

I would guess there isn't a thread for the same reason there isn't one for blu ecigs or any other ecig you can get at the gas station, this appears to be the same as those only more expensive in that it uses proprietary pre-filled (tobacco only) cartridges that are one time use.

clouded vision,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
I would guess there isn't a thread for the same reason there isn't one for blu ecigs or any other ecig you can get at the gas station, this appears to be the same as those only more expensive in that it uses proprietary pre-filled (tobacco only) cartridges that are one time use.

Thanks for that Info.. hummmm I bet the Pods can be Hacked so we can use what we want in it... I was just not sure if it was liquid or Leaf in the Pods..

Kuroth1,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I thought this was ASK FC?????? Gezzzzzzzz

:uhh:

And was I not asking you a queston? Forgive me for not knowing every single type of ecig out there.....
I did not realize it was such a variation of design.

New thread candidates are made all the time. If you sincerely felt this was thread worthy, you could have started there. :cool:

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom