why is my qwiso so weak?

stinkytofus

im using mids and topshelf but after one or two sessions getting lit, its not strong at all after that

i bought some disposable ones, they got me lit in 3 hits (a really good one), that really good one now takes me 5-6 hits to get to the same level since i got it, but still, very strong

the other one disposable my friend gave me, they used cheap stuff, mids and lower, and that gets me lit in 7-8 hits, 9-10 now

whats up with mine?
i took the oil out with 100% iso, 3 thirty second washes, filtered it, winterized it, purged it, mixed it with dbmixpro 1:1 and 1:3 ratio, but after 2 sessions ain't strong at all anymore

anyone got a clue whats up with my stuff? lol

i love the discreetness of on the go vaping and getting lit, without pulling out my stash and milaana, pretty obvious, and minus minus minus the smell, huge bonus

stinkytofus,

subway13029

I'm always Leary of the step when u mix the concentrate in with all the mixes and ratios at the end..I'm assuming to make it in juice form? I don't trust the ability of the concentrate to mix right and still be potent..I dunno I just haven't seen good results..why not just make shatter and use a vape pen?

subway13029,

Bouldorado

i took the oil out with 100% iso, 3 thirty second washes, filtered it, winterized it, purged it, mixed it with dbmixpro 1:1 and 1:3 ratio, but after 2 sessions ain't strong at all anymore

those ratios, are they for a single batch or multiple?

Because if you cut by 1:1 and then cut by 1:3, your juice is only 1/8 as potent as the original oil.

I have a feeling you only did 1:1 or 1:3, rather than both. So in that case, I think the oil is dropping out of solution.

My buddy tried using dbmix (or similar) but didn't mix it well and it ended up separating. So he vaped most of the cartridge as low strength. Once he got to the more concentrated part though, it clogged up the coil and quickly burnt out.

Bouldorado,
Reactions: steama

stinkytofus

those ratios, are they for a single batch or multiple?

Because if you cut by 1:1 and then cut by 1:3, your juice is only 1/8 as potent as the original oil.

I have a feeling you only did 1:1 or 1:3, rather than both. So in that case, I think the oil is dropping out of solution.

My buddy tried using dbmix (or similar) but didn't mix it well and it ended up separating. So he vaped most of the cartridge as low strength. Once he got to the more concentrated part though, it clogged up the coil and quickly burnt out.
i cut .5grams with 1ml and .5grams (oil) with 2ml, maybe i gota do 1:1 ratio? my math was wrong in my earlier post lol

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom