Why is divorce legal?

Should divorce be legal?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • or instead not making it legal, so that people can marry just for the purpose of divorcing.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lwien

However. I still do not feel that that is a strong enough reason to support divorce.

So you'd rather be tied to the hip for the rest of your life to someone with whom you are not happy to be with than be happy with the person you are now with?

(See, now ya got me thinking of these Stephen Still's lyrics...........lol)

lwien,
Reactions: smokum

Jeremy Driscoll

No what I am saying is it is smarter to stay with someone and work out your problems and be happy rather than take your chances at making it work with someone you don't even know yet. Also this way the wedding and money and time spent was not a waste.

Jeremy Driscoll,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
rather than take your chances at making it work with someone you don't even know yet. Also this way the wedding and money and time spent was not a waste.
Thats what I am saying. Best to sort these things out beforehand eh? Sorry you got burnt, guess you can't anticipate everything in life (which is what some of us are saying) . . . . :peace:

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yoda is fine. I never heard of this Steven guy, how old is he?
Way older than you . . . one of my first albums . . .

Illegalstillsss.jpg

t-dub,

lwien

Yoda is fine. I never heard of this Steven guy, how old is he?

Regarding the Stephen Still's lyrics in my post above, here is what I was referring to with a little vid of driving up PCH in SoCal while the sun was setting.......brings back such GREAT memories....kinda just brings on a sigh of contentment. I used to make this drive almost every day coming and going to work and listened to this song during that drive more than once. I miss it......

Last edited:

Jeremy Driscoll

Well with everything said. Thank you. You have helped me understand a little more why divorce is legal, and more importantly you have given me much to think about. Perhaps divorce should be legal.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom