Why drink water when other drinks are so much tastier?

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
An internet troll stirs up knee jerk reactions to cause strike, I don't really see strife in this thread, but rather a silly conversation some are taking very serious.

I have had a few Chinese students over the years and parents wanted then all to drink warm water and never I've cold. I started assuming it might be cultural.

Anyway, i have heard warm water is easier for your body, but I'm trying to give my body a workout when I drink water. Nice and cold.

Most of us use cannabis, which changes us a lot more than cold water in estimation.

@capcoho man I used to ask new workers at work to go downstairs and grab me the instant water. You just have to add water.

vapirtoo

yes indeed most of the hangover is from dehydration. Idaho rafting guides would drink alcohol every night like they were on a mission; then they would all drink like 2 quarts of water before turning in. Next morning they were bright eyed and bushy tailed waiting for the clients to pack up and continue the 5 day wilderness trip down the Salmon river. Oh yeah, because the air was so dry; they insisted that we sea level folks drank enough water that we had to take a piss every hour! If not you would get a raging headache that only hydration and sleep would cure very slowly.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I find it harder at times to hydrate with ice water, sounds counter-intuitive but I find it's harder to drink enough water when its that cold. Instead there is relief felt from the water temperature but often not actual cellular hydration (in my experience) I still drink iced drinks sometimes but I've learned to accept that my body tends to prefer ambient temperature water.

Top Bottom