Why does FC limit to 1 thread per item making searches impossible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeguy

I've never, ever before seen a forum that limits the threads on any given item to one.

It makes it EXTREMELY unpleasant having to sift through often hundreds of pages of completely unorganized posts. Proper forums are so much easier to understand, for example you can have a topic called "Best vape temps to use on the EQ to inflate bags" or "Best method to use the whip on the EQ" which makes information organized and easy to find using the search feature.

With this forums absurd "1 thread per item" rule we are left with a largely unusable mess of information that literally takes weeks to read.

On proper forums I was able to use the search feature and find what I was looking for in minutes, here I had to spend a week just reading through the NO2 thread and am now a week into reading the EQ thread.

Why are you forcing FC readers to put their lives on hold for weeks to read the disastrously long and unorganized threads?

If this forum doesn't allow to make proper organized conversations without putting their members in "thread prisons" I will be finding another forum without such stupid rules.

Sorry but I really need to vent as I'm sick of spending my days looking for information that could have been found in minutes without this idiotic stupid rule.

Modnote: If you'd simply read the stickys you'd be able to find the information you're looking for without making so many duplicate threads. Before you complain about rules that don't exist you should read the actual rules you agreed to before registering.

vapeguy,

Adaox

Use the search feature. I too agree with your feeling as to the state of the forums here. I hope with time they will be addresses. I wouldn't hold your breath.

The big problem is even with new topics it's easy for forums to get unnecessarily cluttered, and moderation becomes much harder.

I wish you luck in any case.

Adaox,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom