Why does eating/drinking my abv prove ineffective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no experience with edibles, I would more then def mess up some where along the line. But my question is in the past I have eatin 3 grams of abv and saw little to no effect, but when I create a sample of swamp water it changes that abv into something really potent. Furthermore, why doesn't the vapor water that collects with that duff/avb in the bong mess me up. It poses to have very little influence on me.

biojuggernaut,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
It might be the way your body is processing the actives that are still left in your duff.

Alcohol helps break down/strip the actives so they are more easily absorbed by your body.
When cooking into a fatty substance, these fats are more easily processed by your liver.

While my answers are utterly unscientific, they are what I have gathered over post after post (in laymans terms)

AGBeer,

Nycdeisel

first, those 3gs you ate, how did you eat it? how was it prepared. in the swamp water(alc), how much did you use? what was your dose?

and water does a shit job at absorbing cannabinoids, fyi.

there are always many things to consider, many variables to change, as you can see by the questions that I am asking.

Nycdeisel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom