why do posts get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

I have had a look at the rules and posted a thread about availability of log vapes in UK.Had three replies and then noticed that the mods had locked the thread.

What am I doing wrong? I am not miffed or anything but would like to know.

Regards

spanner,

max

Out to lunch
You got all the info there is on that question, as to which makers ship to the UK, as well as a few Zaps available from Blisssville. If you have detailed questions for the vape makers, you should post your question in the appropriate vape thread or use PM. These Ask FC threads, for the most part, aren't designed to sit there on and on. Questions get answers and the threads get closed. Leave 'em open too long and some good info can get lost in what's really a temporary thread, instead of the vape thread in Vaporizer Discussion. And these closed threads go to ABV, where they can still be referenced for reading. We also don't like to have newbies use these Ask FC threads to ask endless questions. We're not here to be the 'answer man' for lazy people. After the OP gets some info and narrows things down on 'which vape should I buy' questions, it's time to visit the vape threads and do some reading and asking there.

max,

spanner

I was curious if there may have been more than 3 answers, but if you 're sure that this is an exhaustive response fair enough. I have been lookingbatbthe threads you suggested so I am on the right track.
Thanks for your excellent response

spanner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom