Why do people carry two phones?

throwawaytre3s

Is it just greed?
Maybe not. I got a free android tablet from Verizon for adding some data to my plan for $10, I think most people get them from promotions. I typically use Apple mobile products (use an iPad for my course work, have an iPhone), but typically only use Windows or Linux based PC's. Android was never on my radar. Since I've gotten it, I actually find myself using this tablet for entertainment. It's perfect for Ebooks, the SD card I bought holds a ton of music and books, and there are some fun games. It's turned into my entertainment tablet, what I carry around to just read or relax in the library, or the park.

throwawaytre3s,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm not talking about free tablets, they are always nice. :)

I mean two smartphones, with two phone numbers.

Vicki,

throwawaytre3s

I'm not talking about free tablets, they are always nice. :)

I mean two smartphones, with two phone numbers.
I've seen promotions for phones instead of tablets. I never understood them though, because again, why would you need two? But my tablet has its own number!

throwawaytre3s,

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
The guy I work with has 3 flip phones (one side biz, one personal, and one work phone), all with the same ring tone.. I can help but laugh when one rings while he struggles to find the correct ringing phone.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Besides work, of course. I know people that have an Android and an Apple iPhone. I just don't see the point.
Perhaps someone was stuck in a contract and realized iPhone's suck. I don't see the reason for 2 personal phones either, but I also don't recall ever seeing anyone with two personal phones.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Perhaps someone was stuck in a contract and realized iPhone's suck.

I honestly don't understand why people like Apple so much. People are all hot about getting the Apple Watch, and it's not even that great. Apple products are expensive too.

throwawaytre3s

I honestly don't understand why people like Apple so much. People are all hot about getting the Apple Watch, and it's not even that great. Apple products are expensive too.

I use an iPhone, but overall they're decent. I get mine for cheap because of a company discount and upgrade (on my dads plan, but I pay my bill). I haven't owned an android product until recently, my next phone may be one, now!

throwawaytre3s,

ginolicious

Yeah I don't see why you need two phones.

I have two. One for work and one for personal. But you already said you understood that one.

It's funny cause I'm apple and android.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
iPhone vs android is such a great topic. Who will be the first to bring up hitter?

I don't mind an Apple vs. Android discussion, as long as it doesn't get nasty. ;)

I can honestly say I have never touched an Apple product. I'm on team Microsoft (Surface Pro PC's) when it comes to computers, and Android for phones. :)

Vicki,
Lately i have only 1 phone left, although being a smartphone with two different simcards, one personal and one business as well.
But in my younger years, when the mobile phone was actually becoming just that, i used to have 5 business phones and 1 personal...:D

Havelock Vetenari,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Lately i have only 1 phone left, although being a smartphone with two different simcards, one personal and one business as well.
But in my younger years, when the mobile phone was actually becoming just that, i used to have 5 business phones and 1 personal...:D

FIVE business phones??!! Wow! Can I ask why? :)

Top Bottom