Why Do I Get Off Better?

TheMasterBlaster

____Non-Smoker____
It blows my mind how I get off so much better vaping over smoking. I was always told the high was different and you didn't get the buzz you'd get from smoking, but I'm thinking the people who told me that are FOS.

Does anyone have any idea how this is possible? How does vaping work so much better than smoking and why don't more people do it? Simple ignorance?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
It's the dollar based placebo affect....I'm saving so much money by vaporizing I start off in a happier place and it goes up from there :D

Seriously...I can't remember where I read it but isn't vapor absorbed quicker and more efficiently than smoking? There's also the extra hits that come from not burning the shit up. With combustion I may get 3 hits but with vaporizing I can get 6 hits for the same amount and more efficiently absorb the goodies. Plus there's no tar coating the lungs to get in the way of absorption.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :smug:

theCerberus

Honestly its the quality of the medicine and the vaporizer that make the effects stronger than smoking.

If you've got weak bud and an old box vape you dont get very stoned. At least thats my experience anyways. Smoking is stronger for weak bud. 10 years ago I thought vaporizing was weak and a gimmick, now I actually dont enjoy smoking because it ruins the flavour.

I needed a good convection vaporizer like a volcano or vapexhale cloud evo to make the switch and stay with it and some quality top shelf nugs too.

Another option would be to turn low quality bud into hash oil and dab it.

howie105

It blows my mind how I get off so much better vaping over smoking. I was always told the high was different and you didn't get the buzz you'd get from smoking, but I'm thinking the people who told me that are FOS.

Does anyone have any idea how this is possible? How does vaping work so much better than smoking and why don't more people do it? Simple ignorance?

When I stared to vape I made a collection of ABV and ran a few pipes of it. I got a fair idea what I was missing and the taste was not yummy.

howie105,

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Vaping breaks things down into less than a dozen chemicals, smoking leaves you with over 100. Flavor and efficiency are just icing on the cake.

People not knowing how to vape properly with poorly made vaporizers could be part of the stigma that needs to be overcome. I'm on year 13 of almost only vapor. Smoke only when it is absolutely necessary and sometimes the occasional joint, just to smoke a joint.

Top Bottom