Who else owns an Easy Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twd277

I've been searching through FC a lot lately and I haven't really seen that many discussions about the Easy Vape -- and the ones I have seen are pretty negative :/

I've owned mine for awhile now and have to say I really like it. I've never had a problem with it whatsoever (except for breaking my whip which was my fault).

Some thoughts/questions for you:

* What temperature do you set yours on? When I first bought mine I usually cranked it up to 280 - 300 but nowadays I set it down around 230 - 250. Has anybody gone lower?

* Some people say that they like vaping with the Easy Vape more when it's placed up-side down. I've tried it both right-side up and up-side down but I haven't really been able to notice a difference. Why do people do this?

* I've seen Easy Vape spelled many different ways: EZ Vape, EasyVape, Easy Vape, etc, etc. Is there any one "official" way to spell it? I'm guessing it's Easy Vape.

* I've seen (I think) one other post on FC talking about the Easy Vape V2 and I can find almost no information on it online. Lol, does this thing even actually exist? And if you've used it then how do you like it?

Twd277,

Tankgrrlz

The official way its spelled on the box is Easy Vape V2 but on the almost useless remote is E-Z Vape.V2

Tankgrrlz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom