white debris floating in bubbler water

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_cascadian

i recently acquired a vapor brothers mini hydrator for my MFLB and absolutely love it. however, i have noticed that after only a few rips, a whitish almost booger-like material accumulates in the water. i'm using fresh, filtered water in a clean bubbler with every trench.

are these hydrophobic cannabinoids? if so, what is the chemistry behind this process? what can i do to prevent such rapid accumulation? warmer water?

i don't have much experience running vapor through water but i've never seen material accumulate in bubbler water so quickly. what's up?

the_cascadian,

colgorkan

Luke warm water helped me with this buildup and makes for noticeably more humid vapor. My little bubbler now gets a 15-20 second microwave blast prior to use.

colgorkan,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
The science behind what's going on, is condensation. Any surface that the vapor comes in contact with, that is cooler in temperature than the vapor, it will condense on...So, as @colgorkan says, keep the vapor path warm! If you keep the water and glass that your vapor travel through up to temp, the buildup will be reduced if not eliminated, to an extent. Also, flavor will be preserved, etc. If you're more interested on the topic, read the following threads:

Lwien's 'Hot Water Hits' thread
How to Keep Bong Water Hot

They explain and talks about how to keep your water / piece warm, and why/how it can improve the vaping experience!

dorkus_molorkus

i recently acquired a vapor brothers mini hydrator for my MFLB and absolutely love it. however, i have noticed that after only a few rips, a whitish almost booger-like material accumulates in the water. i'm using fresh, filtered water in a clean bubbler with every trench.
if so, what is the chemistry behind this process? what can i do to prevent such rapid accumulation? warmer water?

i've never seen material accumulate in bubbler water so quickly. what's up?

I had this same thing happen to me when I first started with vapor. Its settled down as soon as I stopped masturbating into my new bubbler.

The chemistry process you ask about, is just you being sofa king horny for vapor & violating your bubbler in ways thats illegal in several states & also in the eyes of the lord.

Perhaps you might want to take a pic and pleasure yourself to that? Or maybe just concentrate on hitting the outside of the bubbler only?

But whatever you do, dont feel ashamed or dirty. Its perfectly natural & we all do it here ourselves from time to time. :tup:

@Stu has been known to take his bubbler to parties and let anyone have a go at it. Its not called the 'bukkake partyslut bubbler' for nothing you know.:tup:

Anyhoo, I love to help out the newbs to FC.
Feel free to ask anything you like,

Id never steer you wrong.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom