Whip tubing sizes and availability in Canada

Mawd

Hey all,

Fairly new here so please feel free to lmk if I'm flubbing anything by making this post here.

I've recently gotten into using a whip with my glass pieces, so nice. I rinse the tubing out each day and give it a good clean periodically but it's still getting gnarly. I've got a lady friend coming over for a vape soon and I want it to look nicer so was gonna get some new tubing but the prices seem a bit rediculous at my B&M shop, as well as on a lot of sites. I saw one that has some coloured tubing which would be great to mask the grungy look, but I'm curious if anyone has better suggestions? I prefer to order from within Canada but am open to international if it's reliably recommended.

TIA!

Mawd,

Hippie

This thread is a good place to start

I clean mine out with denture cleaning tabs and a length of string with a piece of cloth tied to the string to scrub the inside (or pull a brush through it in the same way) and a good rinse

Elev8 have lots of nice coloured tubing options
(and fancy mouthpieces to complete the look)

Mawd

This thread is a good place to start

I clean mine out with denture cleaning tabs and a length of string with a piece of cloth tied to the string to scrub the inside (or pull a brush through it in the same way) and a good rinse

Elev8 have lots of nice coloured tubing options
(and fancy mouthpieces to complete the look)
Thanks for the reply! I'll check it out. Have you had a good experience with international shipping from them?

Mawd,

badbee

Keep in mind the tubing from Elev8 is vinyl not silicone and is significantly bigger in diameter than the tubing used with the whips for small globes. If you have glass end bits for your whip you have to buy the matching size. I get mine from Amazon, but that's in the US.

Hippie

I've not had the need to order direct and use RVS, Vapefiend and lacentralvapeur for Elev8R and 7th floor parts, as I'm in the UK

Hippie,
Reactions: Mawd

Mawd

Keep in mind the tubing from Elev8 is vinyl not silicone and is significantly bigger in diameter than the tubing used with the whips for small globes. If you have glass end bits for your whip you have to buy the matching size. I get mine from Amazon, but that's in the US.
do you have links for the tubes you're buying now? i get overwhelmed trying to find stuff on amazon cuz the search function is wack

Mawd,

badbee

do you have links for the tubes you're buying now? i get overwhelmed trying to find stuff on amazon cuz the search function is wack
Sure, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082RHNWLQ . I use it for an Orbiter globe which takes 1/4 in ID and 3/8 in OD. "Food grade platinum cured" silicon tubing is the type you want. My understanding is this same size works for the small globes popularized by SneakyPete and VGoodiez. You might want to double check that. The Silver Surfer from Elev8 takes bigger tubing.

Top Bottom