Whip style plug ins...

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
unfortunately they stopped making the Hot box but the VaporBrothers is still around.

I really like Whip/wand style vaporizers a lot. The Vapor Brothers along with the Da buddha and SSV are still as good as the day they were introduced, they work and work well.

These days I'm using a Vapolution 3 or my old EV-2 as my "sit back and enjoy whip vaporizer" But I hope to get another standard Vaporbrothers again soon.

Boden

Aspie polymath
Still use the Vapor Tower I bought in 04’

Still the best all around vape I have.

Boden,

clukx

I'm thinking about gettin an off brand vb or an og hot box one of the shops by me has a hb still, and when I worked at a headshop we sold plenty of off brand vb that some people loved

clukx,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I'm thinking about gettin an off brand vb or an og hot box one of the shops by me has a hb still, and when I worked at a headshop we sold plenty of off brand vb that some people loved
Some knockoff vapor brothers tastes like junk because they are made with junk.. a da Buddha is cheap enough,
Especially the "cosmetic seconds"..

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I bought my mother a Hot Box and it broke down right after they stopped doing repairs and went out of business. I cannot recommend it. It's a giant ceramic hazard. It gets very hot and takes forever to warm up, and then you have no support if the same thing happens to your hot box. I have also tried to save a few bucks and buy a cheapo knockoff vape. They are universally bad. Imagine buying a vaporizer knockoff from some random person on the street and trusting that it's a. going to actually work and b. it's not going to do you harm in some way in the process. Please, don't waste your money. Just order online. Da Buddha is an awesome vape I wish I still had it. Large bowl that can still do smaller amounts. The whip cools the vapor, the company supports their product, it's simple as can be, and it just works. A cosmetic second is a wonderful idea. I think that's around a hundred buckaroonies. That's not much at all. Better than buying some piece of shit knockoff that could hurt you but will definitely not last long even if it does work.

clukx

I bought my mother a Hot Box and it broke down right after they stopped doing repairs and went out of business. I cannot recommend it. It's a giant ceramic hazard. It gets very hot and takes forever to warm up, and then you have no support if the same thing happens to your hot box. I have also tried to save a few bucks and buy a cheapo knockoff vape. They are universally bad. Imagine buying a vaporizer knockoff from some random person on the street and trusting that it's a. going to actually work and b. it's not going to do you harm in some way in the process. Please, don't waste your money. Just order online. Da Buddha is an awesome vape I wish I still had it. Large bowl that can still do smaller amounts. The whip cools the vapor, the company supports their product, it's simple as can be, and it just works. A cosmetic second is a wonderful idea. I think that's around a hundred buckaroonies. That's not much at all. Better than buying some piece of shit knockoff that could hurt you but will definitely not last long even if it does work.

I looked at the 7thfloor site and c ouldn't find any 2nd cosmetic version.
I'll keep an eye in classifieds.
I'm only looking to spend around 100$ since I just pulled the trigger on the puffco peak and eventually I want a volcano...first world problems..

clukx,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor

little maggie

The vapor brothers is not at all the same as a hot box. I have an arizer eq but stopped using it when I got a used vb 1. It's simple to use and very compact. I know it's not as popular now as the newer vapes like the arizers but it will last forever and would look great on a table. There is nothing really to break and all you need are the whips. There should be used ones to find. Or VB has one for $150 and also has a 10% discount.

clukx

I'll probably just continue using my pax 1.
I'll keep the the da Buddha in mind.

clukx,
Top Bottom