Which would you choose?

Iamloco724

If price wasn't a factor which would you choose between the Swift Pro and The Mighty and why?

Iamloco724,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Lol, I'm sorry but that's like asking what would you rather choose between a Toyota Prius and a BMW I8

They're completely different beasts at different ends of the spectrum. One is a Chinese vape, the other is a German engineered beast.

Personally? Between the two of them? I'd have neither, they're both rubbish in my experience and for my needs.

Remember, Price does not directly correlate to performance. You want to find the best vape for your situation, not the best vape your wallet can afford.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
FM Swift is a very nice true convection vape although I agree the building quality is not made to last and the battery life is very poor if it's your only vape and if you are an avid vaporist! Although it's a nice option if you are not very experienced cause the learning curve is very thin (I think it's even easier with the Mighty).

I can't compare with the Mighty since I never owned/tested it but the german quality speak by itself!

PPN,

Doktor Dub

I would trust the Mighty more, I like the Dosing Capsules and for me, CS from S&B was pretty good in the past.

Like already said, it s a little funny Comparison and someone could argue that the Mighty is the Original and the swift is "Mighty inspired" like also the CFX Models.

Just my :2c:

Doktor Dub,

Baron23

Personally? Between the two of them? I'd have neither, they're both rubbish in my experience and for my needs.

Hi @Ratchett - Not quite understanding. Have you owned either of these and were just dissatisfied or just they don't fit your use case based on their published characteristics?

Why would you call the Mighty rubbish? Seriously, I don't own one (yet perhaps) but would like to know your objections to it. I get that they don't meet your 'needs' but what in your 'experience' indicates that they are rubbish?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hi @Ratchett - Not quite understanding. Have you owned either of these and were just dissatisfied or just they don't fit your use case based on their published characteristics?

Why would you call the Mighty rubbish? Seriously, I don't own one (yet perhaps) but would like to know your objections to it. I get that they don't meet your 'needs' but what in your 'experience' indicates that they are rubbish?

Lol, sorry for the harsh wording, but it is my personal take on the Mighty.

Yes, I have used the Mighty for several weeks (6+) and I must admit I really tried to like the vaporizer, but it simply wasn't for me.

Allow me to outline my personal reasons for calling the vaporizer rubbish. These are purely my own thoughts and should be taken as so:

• Plastic Construction - Common, Plastic all over the place. I understand it's a high grade injection molded plastic, but still, you're spending $300 USD on a vaporizer, it shouldn't be made mostly from plastic
  • Slow heater - Even though it is a powerful heater compared to the Crafty, it's still not the fastest heater in my collection. As such I always grabbed another vaporizer with a more powerful or faster heater.
  • Huge size - too big to fit in my pocket comfortably next to the wallet, so it's not "portable" enough for anything beyond the back porch for me personally.
  • STINKY vape - phew boy, I had a loaner Mighty (well used before me), and a fresh brand new cooling unit. Even with a new cooling unit the oven produced a dank odor when off. I was quite impressed at the stank :lol:
  • Non Replaceable Batteries - For a vaporizer of this price, there should be a way to easily replace the batteries. And charging customers $50 to replace them is terrible. Talk about built-in obsolescence.

Can the Mighty be a good vaporizer? Absolutely! For the right person it's a great vape. But for me it is not.

The only saving grace of the Crafty and the Mighty vaporizers is the Cooling Unit. This unique piece creates a maze of airflow through the CU before it exits through the mouthpiece. It also collects a TON of honey and I personally found it to ruin the flavor of my herbs.

I have tried and owned dozens of herbal vaporizers (I lost count at 45 :lol: ), and I always find myself gravitating to lower temperature flavor chasing.

The Mighty can produce some nice clouds, and it has very low drag resistance. But I still find it overpriced for what it is.

That said, if they lowered the price to a more reasonable $199 MSRP, I think it would sell much better, and I would change my opinions on it. But for $399 is insane given what else you can buy on the market for that kind of money.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Just my observation reading through the threads. I don't own either vaporizers but I've noticed several FCers getting harsh vapor that created throat irritations from the Mighty. Not sure if it's just coincidence. Maybe owner error?

Any vaporizer that you buy that you can't change out the battery for a new one will be a waste of money after a couple years depending how much you use it. The Solo you can change the inner battery after a couple years without sending it in. There's a video and the cost is around $45 through @PuffItUp Solo is kinda big but will fit in a coat pocket. The Arizer Air is smaller.

There's a lot of choices out there. Don't limit yourself.

Get yourself a Milaana. I do own one and can vouch for flavor and easy maintenance. No small pieces that can get lost except for a battery and the glass stem. You wouldn't have to go with just a glass mouthpiece you could get a wooden one too. The only downside if dropped it has an inner glass oven that could break. There is a learning curve with the Mi but well worth it in the long run.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Just my observation reading through the threads. I don't own either vaporizers but I've noticed several FCers getting harsh vapor that created throat irritations from the Mighty. Not sure if it's just coincidence. Maybe owner error?

The mighty produces large quantities of vapor. Even with the cooling unit, the vapor is still harsh on the throat for some users. That's why moisture is always a good option and true shame they never made a formal WPA to pair with water

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
From what I've read on the forums, Milaana is like the new gold standard. A portable log vaporizer if you will. Can't speak from experience, but you should check it out.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
The first comparison may be a bit harsh, but I am a Prius owner :rockon:

I haven't tried either of these, but they are very different, as others have said.

What is it about these vapes interests you?

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I live 70 miles from my office and have a territory of 60 miles from my company's office, so I needed something very efficient. Until I can afford a Tesla, the Prius is (while not a sporty car) a great vehicle.

Back to vapes, I would like to know what @Iamloco724 is interested in getting out of his vaping experience?

The two you listed have very different styles and approaches, so without knowing your goals (ie, taste over clouds, rec or medicinal user, etc.) it makes it hard to offer recommendations.

yogoshio,

ginolicious

These are two different styles. But to answer your question I would go Mighty. The reviews of the mighty are amazing. I know the swift is new. But lack of reviews bugs me and the need to be careful with the mouthpiece when cleaning bugs me.

ginolicious,

darbarikanada

I'm not familiar with the swift, but I have a mighty - and love it: cool, tasty vapor; total temperature control (no smart phone needed), no stirring ever. the main thing to mention is that it's a 'session' vape: better to finish the bowl in one session, not take a hit or 3, then come back later. the non-user replaceable battery is unfortunate, but if you're not using it 5-10x/day, it'll probably be a while before you need to send it in. I've read a ton of posts in the mighty thread and don't see enough complaints of throat irritation to make me think it's the vape's fault. if anything, the mighty is 'dangerous' in that the vapor is so cool you can easily find yourself getting very high even though you think you're not getting much vapor. as far as price goes, you can get it for 15% off from puffitup when they have it in stock - last I heard.

darbarikanada,

david8613

I'm new here and learning alot, from my reading the mighty is hybrid convection conduction unit and the boundless cfv/flower mate pro are full convection. So the later is more effecient with your flower using convection, only vaporizing when your pulling in air. The mighty would be cooking your herb the whole time via conduction even when not pulling in air. This is very important to conserve. Also my understanding is with convection there is slightly less vapor "more discreet" but it keeps flavor optimal longer, where with conduction you have a lot more vapor "less descreet" but lose flavor alot faster.

Last edited:
david8613,
Reactions: rozroz
Top Bottom