Which Water in Glass?

dave123

Been advised on here to use distilled water but struggling to find it.

Would bottled Evian be ok to use in my water tool?

dave123,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Been advised on here to use distilled water but struggling to find it.

Would bottled Evian be ok to use in my water tool?

Evian is mineral water and would be at the bottom of my list of things to use, the idea behind using distilled water is the literal removal of all minerals to protect your glass from deposits. Some also claim it stays cleaner, longer but I think thats unsubstantiated in my experience.

Pretty much any grocery store should have distilled water, and in many cases is cheaper than drinking water. Amazon even has some if you can stomach paying 11x as a brick and mortar store to get it to your door.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Reverse osmosis purified water works just as well as distilled at keeping things clean, in my experience. Cheaper than distilled typically. Look for grocery store water bottle fillup machines, Culligan, Arctic Mountain, Etc.

In my area, most of the grocery stores sell it for around $0.40 per gallon.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Reverse osmosis purified water works just as well as distilled at keeping things clean, in my experience. Cheaper than distilled typically. Look for grocery store water bottle fillup machines, Culligan, Arctic Mountain, Etc.

In my area, most of the grocery stores sell it for around $0.40 per gallon.

Distilled water isn't about keeping it clean so to speak, its about mineral deposits left behind on your glass and distilled, other than demineralized water is the only stuff that leaves nothing on your glass as it invariably evaporates. But to be sure, Id take any type of filtered water over tap any day if for no other reason then removal of chlorine.

ensabbahnur,
Top Bottom