Which Vaporizer is for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan

lucifer
I want to spend in the range of $100-$150. I was looking for something portable, but if does not necessarily have to be. I need to know where to purchase the vaporizer as well. I do not personally like the Magic Flight Launch Box because I didn't find the vapor output to be sufficient. On the flip-side, I've been looking into the Extreme-Q or the Arizer Solo but I would just like to know what the general vaping public thinks I should do considering the wide variety of options available. It'd just be nice if someone would help me out because I've delayed buying a vape for awhile now just because I really do not know what I should buy.

satan,

caseball2051

if it doesnt need to be portable, but youd like a portable, i think id go with a Solo. From what ive read it functions very well for both purposes.

The Davinci is in your range also as another option to look into, also.

There are also flame operated models such as the vaporgenies/lotus which work well when you take the time t master the small llearning curve.

I love my launchbox though, sucks that you didnt enjoy it.

caseball2051,

satan

lucifer
Thank you both, I honor both of your opinions equally; however, I'd like to talk to HappyTrails more about a number of things. 1. would you ever recommend Amazon for purchasing vaporizers, 2. how do I know puff it up is legitimate, 3. what are the main differences between the arizer m107 and m108 because currently the only difference to me is the 100 dollar price difference.

satan,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
Puff It Up is and authorized Arizer dealer and they are represented here on FC with their own retailers thread. Can't foresee any warranty issues with them, but Amazon, you take your chances.... Excellent customer service at Puff It Up and $160 there will get you the newest model. From what I have read, all models after 106 or 107 have no variance in performance.

happyTrails,

satan

lucifer
alright I'll take your word for it. I'm hoping I'm not double posting but I feel like I may be. I'm considering testing out Puff it Up and ordering the most recent version although it costs 20 more than the older version on Amazon (which I can't even find anymore) Do you know how long the offer will be on Puff It Up? Also, do you have an opinion on the extreme q?

satan,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
no idea how long it will run, never tried the Extreme Q, but it is not portable. If portability was not an issue at all, I would get an Underdog :2c: They run a little bit more, but are worth it! Just curious (to each their own) but is that Satan stuff for real or fun?

happyTrails,

satan

lucifer
Eh, I'm leaning towards Extreme Q or Arizer Solo, I wish more people would give me an input haha. And the Satan stuff, eh, half and half. Read the Satanic Bible and I guarantee you, it will change the way you think about most things; do I worship Satan? No, however, I do find that the messages in the Satanic scriptures to be very enlightening to say the least. I looked at the underdog and I'm not feeling it, I want temperature control at least. I want a vaporizer with a bag but I got no idea how well the Extreme Q performs.

satan,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Eh, I'm leaning towards Extreme Q or Arizer Solo, I wish more people would give me an input haha. And the Satan stuff, eh, half and half. Read the Satanic Bible and I guarantee you, it will change the way you think about most things; do I worship Satan? No, however, I do find that the messages in the Satanic scriptures to be very enlightening to say the least. I looked at the underdog and I'm not feeling it, I want temperature control at least. I want a vaporizer with a bag but I got no idea how well the Extreme Q performs.

I have the Extreme Q. I love it. It's a great first vape. It's not very portable though, although I assume you can pack it up and bring it somewhere. They also have a battery pack for it, but it's a bit ridiculous.

I haven't tried the bags, but the vapor whip is pretty freagin' awesome, and I've never used any of the mods in the EQ thread. I just used it regularly. I've benched it as a backup due to getting the Cloud, but the EQ is still a really great vape. I have no experiences with the Solo.

newVaper420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's a good first choice, Satan. It got me started down this path.

Now I feel like we must have a steel cage death match.
SU34051lg.jpg

:peace:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
That's awesome!! Stu v. Satan. Haha!

Kidding, Satan--we're a bit kooky on this forum. ;)

Yes, the Extreme Q would be good. Almost got that as my first home vape but I settled on the viVape instead. More $$ but I love it.

Vapinghole,

hoptimum

I'm thinking I'm going to get the Extreme-Q. The price and the perks make it a very easy choice.
I have both, and they're both effective, but if I was going to get one it would be the solo. I value the portability over the bags, amd the solo tastes a little fresher to me, maybe because the air path is shorter than with the whip.

hoptimum,

satan

lucifer
That's awesome!! Stu v. Satan. Haha!

Kidding, Satan--we're a bit kooky on this forum. ;)

Yes, the Extreme Q would be good. Almost got that as my first home vape but I settled on the viVape instead. More $$ but I love it.

hah, it's okay. I take it Stu is your guys' Messiah of the forum? I like it, steel cage death match, you're goin' down! Well, I'm pretty positive I want the EQ over the Solo unless someone else besides Hoptimum has input. Another question, do you guys think it would be find to purchase the EQ off of Amazon, I'll provide the link below because based on the customer reviews and the price; I'd say the EQ is the best bang for my buck.
http://www.amazon.com/Arizer-Extrem...UTF8&qid=1346677717&sr=8-1&keywords=extreme+q

satan,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
hah, it's okay. I take it Stu is your guys' Messiah of the forum? I like it, steel cage death match, you're goin' down! Well, I'm pretty positive I want the EQ over the Solo unless someone else besides Hoptimum has input. Another question, do you guys think it would be find to purchase the EQ off of Amazon, I'll provide the link below because based on the customer reviews and the price; I'd say the EQ is the best bang for my buck.

You can also get it from gotvape.com which is where I got mine. They have a price match, and you can enter $150. It came fast, and discreet.

I don't work for GV or anything, but I did have good service with them. And they sent me a free grinder.

newVaper420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
http://www.amazon.com/Arizer-Extreme-Q-Vaporizer-Controlled-Quieter/dp/B0036Z5UJC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346677717&sr=8-1&keywords=extreme q
We don't have Messiahs here at FC. We just worship the vapor! And I just have a thing for steel cage death matches. :rockon:

I actually bought this metal sign on ebay about 10 years ago and it's still hanging in my mancave:
2ujhv88.jpg

That Amazon deal seems ok. I'd be comfortable with it since Amazon has a pretty good return policy, and there are very few DOA EQs out there.

:peace:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Amazon is fine. As long as you read the reviews Amazon hasn't let me down yet.

mvapes,

satan

lucifer
I didn't even think forums existed in '98 hah, but a very nice sign indeed. I just got a "Finger of God" painting in mine, pretty nifty canvas; a couple times while I was high I was tempted to draw in some funny objects in the hands, but I'm glad I decided otherwise. Also, I price matched GotVape.com to $148 so in that case, who do you guys think I should trust? Amazon or Got Vape? Either way I'm really excited to start vaping and I appreciate all of your guys' help. :goat:

satan,

max

Out to lunch
who do you guys think I should trust? Amazon or Got Vape?
Gotvape is an authorized dealer and major vape distributor. If they'll match your best price it's a no brainer IMO.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom