Which vaporizer best fits my demands?

jimmy13

Hi

I am using a vaporizer for several years to the point that last time I tried a joint I puked from disgust. So definitely FC has helped me quit combustion and there is no going back for me. I own an Arizer Solo II which I use daily and a VapcapM which I use rarely.I vape mostly at home, around 8g per month. I really like the Solo.My main complaint is the high temperature of the vape,especially at max 220C. I know that I could use a bong or bubbler for cooling but I prefer using the vaporizer solo! Long story short I want to buy my second battery operated vaporizer (not interested on dekstop alternative) and these are my priorities from most to less important.

1. On demand full convection
2. Taste of vapor and cleanliness of vapor path
3. Low temp vapor
4. Easy cleaning
5. Replaceable battery
6. Quality of construction
7.300 euros max

If you think I am missing some crucial info to my vaping profile let me know. So which portable vaporizer would best fit my needs? Thanks in advance for your replies.

jimmy13,
Reactions: Poostuff

stinkytofus

Milaana 2, feels great in the hand, consistent vapor, 200ish, full on demand convection, vape now and come back to vape again, low temp tastes great, then popcorn as you vape the buds more (its like every vape, low temp taste great, high temps high vapor production but poor taste)

Cleaning the contacts and reoiling the wood is the only maintenance the unit requires

jimmy13

Have you checked out the TinyMight or Tetra P80? Those are some of the most talked about convection portables right now. Both are made in Europe so should be easy for you to access as well.

These two are really high on my list. I just didn't want to mention them in my initial post so as not to affect recommendations. Btw does anybody know if there is any store in Europe that has the Tinymight in stock at the moment?

jimmy13,

Dutch-Mic

Dreamwood Glow 18 with a cooling mouthpiece and a mod box. Great taste, easy to clean (even the coil itself) and lots of mouthpiece options.

Edit: maybe a stem like this for the Solo II?

Last edited:

Poostuff

Please delete
You should just smoke a joint, I don’t know what Euros are worth but you could probably buy a lot with all those Euros.
Disclaimer: Fuck combustion!

Poostuff,

jimmy13

Dreamwood Glow 18 with a cooling mouthpiece and a mod box. Great taste, easy to clean (even the coil itself) and lots of mouthpiece options.

Edit: maybe a stem like this for the Solo II?

Thanks for the reply but as I said I am looking for a battery operated on-demand convection vaporizer.

You should just smoke a joint, I don’t know what Euros are worth but you could probably buy a lot with all those Euros.
Disclaimer: Fuck combustion!

True...true.

jimmy13,

jimmy13

Forgot to mention in the beginning that I am also rather satisfied with the high I get from the Solo II and since I am a relatively light user I was wondering whether tinymight or P80 (or similar) are quite too strong for my liking.Is there a major difference in potency of vapor? Cause I 've been reading that what most users like from both is how quickly they can extract a bowl. Of course temperature plays a major role but how different are in terms of potency compared to the Solo II at same temperature?

jimmy13,
Top Bottom