Which vape to get? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas the toke engine

Hello, I am in the market for a vaporizer, this will be my first. At first I was going to get Da Buddha just for a simple whip vape. But then I started looking at the Zephyr Ion and the extreme q for bag delivery systems. I also started looking at portable vaporizers.

So, if a max price is about $350 ( around the price of a zephyr) what vape should I get?
I like the bad delivery because I am worried about pulling the whip and knocking the unit over.

What I want in a vaporizer:
Ease of use: Just set the temp, place the herd, and enjoy.
Efficiency: If i am going to be using just as much herb pulling from a whip or bag I might as well just use my pipes.
And lastly, stealth: I need a unit I can throw in a backpack or hide in a closet.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOME :):)

Thomas the toke engine,

lwien

Yeah, I agree. Purple Days or MyrtleZap. And definitely check out the LaunchBox for portability.

Also heard great things about the HerbalAire that's mentioned below. Besides doing both bags and whips, reports are that it's pretty damn efficient as well.

lwien,

itriplots

Besides the ones you mentioned, have you looked at the herbalaire?

Its ridiculously easy to use with a whip or the direct inhale tubes. You dont even need to grind up your weed, just toss it in and go (i never even stir it and it comes out perfectly vaped throughout the whole bowl). It also inflates bags (this is a bit more of a hassel than the E or the ZI just because the pump is external), has nearly indestructible parts (teflon instead of glass) and is super efficient. It is also very small and easy to hide, mine made it through three searches a couple years ago when i lived in the dorms. This is because it fits perfect in a x-large fast food cup, and you can just poke the mouth piece through the straw hole.

I have never had any problems with mine in the few years ive had it, but I have had some discussions with the manufacture and they seemed to be very responsive and helpful.

itriplots,

Konrad_Zuse

I would go with the Q personally. I have an E, and it's really good on herb to me, I use .1-.2/g and am feeling great. For stealth it's not too big or bad, so no one really should suspect anything, unless you're filling a bag or have the whip out, but when not in use it's not suspicious, some people might be curious though, like anything. For me it's pretty easy to use, I start it up, let it warm up, place the herb in the cyclone bowl or in the elbow, pack it down nice and tight, take a few hits, stir up either, and continue, repeat, etc.

Again this is my personal experience, and this is my only vape, I cannot comment between the others, but I really love my E, and recommend it for a home vaporizer that's dual.

Konrad_Zuse,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I think you should go with the Zephyr Ion but then again I am partial to it.... hehehe

Bruce@Zephyr,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom