Which vape has smallest trench/herb receptacle plus high temps?

The smallest I know of is the VB2. I need one that can do the higher temps like the VB2 but with an even smaller bowl. The smaller the better. Doesn't have to be portable but that is preferable. Thanks.

kelper,

justcametomind

Davinci is about the same size and I believe can go higher. Not sure why you'd need more than 410 but that's another story. Check the da Vinci out.
Funny said by someone called pcp vapor. Maybe he wants to vaporize pcp or salvia :D
I'll watch the thread cause I tend as well to vape little quantites and plan to experiment on different vegetales. Which vaporizer is recommended to vape salvia for example?

justcametomind,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
The smallest I know of is the VB2. I need one that can do the higher temps like the VB2 but with an even smaller bowl. The smaller the better. Doesn't have to be portable but that is preferable. Thanks.
The MFLB is the first one that comes to mind, especially if you have it paired with the power adapter or the newest Magic-Flight batteries. Little trench and high temps… I'm not familiar with the VB2's bowl size.

Funny said by someone called pcp vapor. Maybe he wants to vaporize pcp or salvia :D
I'll watch the thread cause I tend as well to vape little quantites and plan to experiment on different vegetales. Which vaporizer is recommended to vape salvia for example?
This is off-topic really fast, but I know Tweek reported decent results here using a FlashVape for salvia. It performs like a much bigger launch box, so it has no trouble getting to higher temperatures. We should probably take further discussion over to the salvia vaping thread, though. :D

nopartofme,
Reactions: kelper

max

Out to lunch
He's been a member here longer than you have. We usually don't comment on user names unless it's a 'like' comment, and even that's rare, nor do we speculate on the reason for choosing a name.

vap999

Log-style vaporizers, particularly with a variable power supply, could qualify for "smallest trench/herb receptacle plus high temperatures." These are even 1-hit usable - as small as you want to get.

vap999,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
The stainless steel tip roasting tube that some log style vaporizers use is 1/4" inside diameter and can be loaded 1/4" to 3/8" full. This is a volume of between 1/5 cc to 1/3 cc.
The log style vaporizers in which they can be used are all capable of temperatures up to 450F given the necessary voltage. Anything higher than that can cause combustion.
The glass wand of a Vapolution looks to have a volume capacity of 1/5 cc to 1/3 cc as well since it is also 1/4" inside diameter. I would imagine it is also capable of 450F with the right voltage. It has the distinction of being all glass on glass.

Alan,
Thanks for the all the suggestions so far - please keep 'em coming. Good ideas. I do have a PD log collecting dust that I may try, but due to the upside-down nature of the tube and the very small quantities I want to roast, I am more interested in a right-side-up device (though I may try the PD with some cotton or turning it sideways or something). I will be looking into some of the portables recommended here.

kelper,

OO

Technical Skeptical
I would consider the freebase style vapes. They all have very tiny bowls, most capable of a PD sized bowl. The upper limit is combustion level temps.

I would check out these: Gnome, Ubie, and Hammer.

OO,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The vapman has the smallest bowl of any vape I've ever seen. Since it's torch flame powered, it can reach up to combustion temps. I just finished off a nice session with it as a matter of fact. :brow:

:peace:

Stu,
The vapman has the smallest bowl of any vape I've ever seen. Since it's torch flame powered, it can reach up to combustion temps. I just finished off a nice session with it as a matter of fact. :brow:

Swiss made no less! This may be the ticket.

kelper,
Reactions: Stu

OO

Technical Skeptical
In this very well written post by Jonah Hex, the usage amounts are well documented.
if I had to choose one vaporizer, it would be the Vapman. It is more efficient for personal use. 1/10th of a gram can lift you up where you belong. :D You can take one hit or many hits on one bowl and slip it back into its case and right back into the pocket. (it is tiny) The Iolite seems to work best with a very fine grind and a full bowl in my opinion, which is about 1/2 gram. That is FIVE bowls in the Vapman. Let's put that in perspective - I see that guys with the Purple Days use even less than 1/10th of a gram, they use 1/4 of a 10th of a gram and get 2 to 4 nice hits.

Now when I say the bowl size on the freebase styles are similar to a PD's, I mean it, I use approximately the same amount you would use in a PD (verified by weighing at 0.025 g plus or minus 0.001 g.) This amount can vary though a little bit, but that is a fully packed bowl for me, and will last 2-3 sessions alone, I might use 2 in a group of three or more (but we will be hammered).

This makes me wish we had a 'hammered' emoticon for this site.

OO,
I just ordered me a Vapman! Should fill the gap in my arsenal perfectly. Thank you all!

kelper,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just ordered me a Vapman! Should fill the gap in my arsenal perfectly. Thank you all!
Congrats. I think you'll be amazed by the craftsmanship.

FWIW I just measured a bowl and it came to .035g. That's about what my typical PD load was.

Top Bottom