Which portable vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileyman

Alrite so I have owned a vaporite vaporizer (shitty chinese knock off, only costed me 30$ so i took it) and got rid of it due to being drunk and losing it.

Now I am looking to buy a portable vaporizer, I am either going to choose the iolite, vapir one portable or magic flight. (or possibly pocket vapor 60, but i hear its absolute shit, so i doubt i will get that one, thoughts on that too?)

I dont know which one to get, but here is what I want out of the vape.

Very low chance of burning (I hear that magic flight tends to burn at times, i want vapor not smoke)
Minimum scent/odor while vaping (most are good with this but which is best?)
Best Battery/Recharge (I dont want to waste a lot of money on butane in the iolite, but if it is significantly better than magic flight and vapir, than i will get that)
Big "bowl" (i dont want a bowl that i can only get like 6 hits off of, but i have never had a portable vaporizer, so i will live if they all do that)

So far it looks like I am going to get the iolite. But i am still deciding between that and the vapir. Which vape best suits these requests? vapir one or iolite?

vapir http://www.gotvape.com/store/vapir.oxygen.vaporizer.php
iolite http://www.gotvape.com/store/iolite-vaporizer.php

rileyman,

FEAR420

Theyre known for being cheap POS'...they leak,theyre LOUD,inaccurate,not very efficient,etc,etc,etc.... Go with the Launch Box or VaporGenie,or even a Soda can vape like the MZ/pd/WDZ...

FEAR420,

StickyShisha2

I love my IOlite, but if smell is the problem, I don't know that its right for you.
I often keep it in a coffee cup when in use (for stealth), and people are always looking around for the source of the aroma.

StickyShisha2,

rileyman

i thought of a new vape i might buy:
a vaporstar
does anyone know how much of a scent it gives off?

rileyman,

lwien

rileyman said:
Does vaporstar have a high combustion chance?
Only when you're learning how to use it. There is a learning curve, but once you get it down, combustion will be a non issue.

lwien,

rileyman

alrite i think im going to get the vapor star ;)
what is the best site to order it from in the us?

rileyman,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i think dieselvapors.com and vaporoutlet.com sell them in the US.. dunno where else

I'm in the US, actually ordered mine from everyonedoesit.com with glass for like $50. However everyonedoesit is in the UK. But i had no problem ordering it.

DevoTheStrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom