Which portable electronic vaporizer while on bicycle?

Dio

Sacraponator
Now the weather is getting better I like to cycle from my work. Which vaporizer is best for this situation? It has to be small and easy to use with one hand. Thinking about:

- Crafty +
- Davinci MIQRO
- FURY 2

Open to other suggestions!
Thanks

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
First of all I love the title of this thread. :lol:

Second of all, I would reckon an on demand vaporizer would be ideal for that scenario - something like the TinyMight, Grasshopper, Vleaf Go sort of range. Something very small and compact, where you can take a quick hit and then stow it away without needing a session.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: ataxian

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
While an on demand sound good in theory, it does take a little extra thought because you need to push button, wait for heat up ready response (I.e. haptic feedback), then take hit and let go of button at very specific moments. All while cycling and watching your surroundings.
Personally, I am not great at multitasking on a bike. It very well may just be me.
With a session vape, you just turn on and wait for heat up and then sip at your leisure until it turns off.
Again, this may just be me - others may very well be far more coordinated and have no issues with on-damand - so please don’t yell at me for my opinion!

With that in mind - I think Fury or Miqro are both great options.

Dio

Sacraponator
Thanks a lot guys!

The Flowermate sure looks interesting especially at that price. Though I don't see it at Dutch retailers yet. Verdampftnochmal.de has it with a big logo on the device which I dont like.

Dio,
Reactions: ataxian

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I'm a chronic biker. Even though we still have snow everywhere, I'm out on my bike any day that the temps are above 40F and ice is off the edge of the road. I've got half a dozen vapes but I only reach for one when I'm on the road: My Fury 2, always with dosing caps in a small plastic tube and another tube for empties. The dosing caps make it very easy to refill on the go, even if its windy or drizzling. If I had to do it now I'd get the Fury Edge or the POTV One, though the Fury 2 can be had cheap. I've been using my Fury 2 for more than two years climbing snowy mountains in winter, hiking wild north coasts, snowshoeing and xc skiing, and now CV-get-out-of-the-house rides--it is one strong almost indestructible little beast.

I also have a Crafty which I used a lot for my outdoors activities before I got the Fury 2. With the S-B dosing caps, it does the job very well, but at more than twice the price of the Furys or POTV One and with more nervousness about it getting dropped or bumped.

lookhigh

FC member
Thanks a lot guys!

The Flowermate sure looks interesting especially at that price. Though I don't see it at Dutch retailers yet. Verdampftnochmal.de has it with a big logo on the device which I dont like.

Contact flowermate directly and they can DHL a unit in less than 3 days.

proceeds_the_weedian

7th Floor ELEV8R with torch all the way.
Haha,get that handlebar mounted water rig and you got yourself a nice stealthy set up for the commute:lol:

Seriously though.I got the Edge as my walking around vape, but it has pretty much taken over for me. Almost the vapor quality of the mighty, almost the size of a dynastash in a slick metal casing:tup:

hinglemccringleberry

Pax 2 or 3. Pretty water resistant and crash proof... good session vape ... one hand operation once loaded...
That's what I was gonna say for my non sarcastic answer. I don't think a vape with a precise temp readout is necessary or productive. Too much looking down to see what temp you're at and if it's a bright sunny day and you're wearing sunglasses it's gonna be impossible to see that readout. A device like the Pax that gives you preset heat settings based on how you click the button is the most ideal if you must ride and vape. All you have to do is memorize a few button click sequences.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
First of all I love the title of this thread. :lol:

Second of all, I would reckon an on demand vaporizer would be ideal for that scenario - something like the TinyMight, Grasshopper, Vleaf Go sort of range. Something very small and compact, where you can take a quick hit and then stow it away without needing a session.
I’m looking for a new PORTABLE to add.
What should I get?

@Dio I use a SOLO M107 from when I switched from paper joint’s!

Dio

Sacraponator
Thanks for all the input.
I just ordered a Flowermate Cap. I looks easy enough to use on a bicycle and won't be a disaster if I would drop it by accident as it is cheap enough to replace.
I will report back!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’m looking for a new PORTABLE to add.
What should I get?

@Dio I use a SOLO M107 from when I switched from paper joint’s!

Take a gander at those few I mentioned if you're in the market for a portable! I need a new portable myself, although I do 95% of my sessions at home through my desktop.

Are you looking for something that does a session, or something to take a quick "top-off" hit? :science:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Take a gander at those few I mentioned if you're in the market for a portable! I need a new portable myself, although I do 95% of my sessions at home through my desktop.

Are you looking for something that does a session, or something to take a quick "top-off" hit? :science:
I don’t know what to get?
I use all my VAPE’s portable and desktop (even torch one’s)
A member thought I should try a ?
2 answer your inquiry: in the garden while reading. (Few rip’s every hour)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don’t know what to get?
I use all my VAPE’s portable and desktop (even torch one’s)
A member thought I should try a ?

Do you have any herb vapes that heat up instantly? Might be kinda fun to toy with! Although if the Mininvap is as good as some people claim, you might already have all the great portables :D

TinyMight looks pretty cool to me, have you seen that one?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Do you have any herb vapes that heat up instantly? Might be kinda fun to toy with! Although if the Mininvap is as good as some people claim, you might already have all the great portables :D

I haven seen it?
I use a EVO since I put plug-in outdoor’s
I like flavor the most.
Some just want to get the high.
My wife let’s me have ROSIN inside with a mod.
Out in the garden COLAS are my medicine?
MEDICAL these daze!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I have a MV love the flavor.
Just want to collect stuff.

The MV is a little big for portable action!
Next to my outdoor setting I love it.

Just want to collect stuff?

Top Bottom