Which pen vape for kif/water-hash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeHead.com

Retailer
So I'm incredibly time poor right these days with a baby in the house... searched for kif and bubblehash but no results so:

Which of the Lithium Ion pen style portables are most suited for unpressed water hash and dry sifted kif? ThermoVape T1? Persei? I don't know what's out there these days but ultra-portable, stealth, convection-dominant, and inert vapor path are must-haves. Quality and flavour over exhaling "clouds" (waste) - for low tolerance tokes, no huge sessions required so tiny and light is what I'm after, the MFLB equivalent for kif and extracts/oil/tincture. Primarily dry sift, but oil and BHO/Budder/Wax would be a bonus so easy to load and clean would be a bonus.

I'm a big fan of Vriptech and the VHW, so yeah quality, inert vapor path. Would prefer to hold out for a glass tube vapor path but I suspect they're not ready yet so I guess stainless will have to do.

Cheers,

VapeHead.com,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Someone correct me if i am wrong but the persei with the nail cart is the only vape pen i have heard of that does cold water hash.

Puffers,

SD_haze

The thermovape revolution does good water-hash, but will require a bit more cleaning than if you were just using super-melt oils.

Someone correct me if i am wrong but the persei with the nail cart is the only vape pen i have heard of that does cold water hash.
Ive read the nail cart is specifically for load-as-you-go oil/wax, whereas the "universe adaptor" is whats designed for bud/kief/hash/water hash and "maybe oils"

SD_haze,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
The thermovape revolution does good water-hash, but will require a bit more cleaning than if you were just using super-melt oils.

Ive read the nail cart is specifically for load-as-you-go oil/wax, whereas the "universe adaptor" is whats designed for bud/kief/hash/water hash and "maybe oils"

Ok cool i havsnt been following the omi threads as much lately thx for the clarification

Puffers,

VapeHead.com

Retailer

Sweet, cleaning's not a problem. Just saw the ThermoVape Alpha UltraLite - do you think I'd get sufficient performance out of this with the Dart LV compared to the T1 and Revolution? Now that's a nice unit - about as compact as I've seen, more than enough capacity for my low tolerance :-D

VapeHead.com,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom