Which One???

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleh06

Hey guys I'm new to the whole vape world and just have a few questions to help make my decision. What is the best vape pen for shatter and are there any that you can just put bud in? Thanks!!

doubleh06,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't get anything but bud so can only really answer the second part of the question . I don't know of any truly pen size vapes that work well or at all with Bud . I really like the TVape Its quickly becoming one of my favorites But it is the size of a long magic marker and not a pen . There is the Zenpen that looks cool but isn't out yet and may be a long time coming . There are some like the CERA that will do both and don't look much bigger then a penvape also the Inhalator . I don't have experience with either but know a lot of people on the forum like 'em a lot . welcome to the fun !

doubleh06

Money is not a big deal I am just wanting something that works good and will last me.

doubleh06,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
If that the case skip the pen and get a sublimator!

SSVUN~YAH,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
If its your first vape the Long tube TVape or original DaVinci would serve you well to start with IMHO . Then you can spend time looking for your "perfect vape ". Once your vaping a while you'll learn what you really want out of a Vape . The DaVinci has a small footprint and will do both Bud and shatter with no problem .
you can get each for around $150 . TVape has an FC discount with the code "fctvape" for 15% off .

What ever you decide on Enjoy the Vapor .

doubleh06

The TVape looks so legit I think thats the one Im going to go with thanks guys! My friend just got a micro g and he was gonna give me one is it better with or without the screen?

doubleh06,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom