Which one whould one choose: Higher Standard Heavy Duty, Grav labs Upright large bubbler or Herborizer bubbler

Rick Burn

Hey

I'm looking for a rig to hold my new enail. Cannot choose between those 3.

For the High Standard, do you think there is enough clearance between the female joint and the body? I don't want the coil to interfer with the body
It seems very solid, very high quality and nice but would have prefer 9" tall.

The Grav labs is 9" tall, seem good quality and I feel I can see very well in the enail dish when dabbing. Should be very stable with the nail right in the center

The Herborizer is nice, have a large stand for stability and I like the straw type mouthpiece. I have a big beard and i don't need to put pressure on the mouthpiece to have a air tight seal.

Help me choose!

Kins

Hey

I'm looking for a rig to hold my new enail. Cannot choose between those 3.

For the High Standard, do you think there is enough clearance between the female joint and the body? I don't want the coil to interfer with the body
It seems very solid, very high quality and nice but would have prefer 9" tall.

The Grav labs is 9" tall, seem good quality and I feel I can see very well in the enail dish when dabbing. Should be very stable with the nail right in the center

The Herborizer is nice, have a large stand for stability and I like the straw type mouthpiece. I have a big beard and i don't need to put pressure on the mouthpiece to have a air tight seal.

Help me choose!

My preference would be Higher Standards. I always use a drop down with dab rigs or any rig I'm using to dab with.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
As an alternative to that Grav (I have the medium version of that too, I think - 7" tall maybe), I would suggest this one.

I much much much prefer it compared to the medium size of that style you have listed.

Other than that though I dont have any e-nails so cant really comment on how it works there.

Rick Burn

Ok, I forgot to mention that I don't want any chinese products, I'm alergic. Just read on Grav Blog they manufacturer their products in China.
So Grav is now on the black list for me.

HS are made in US and Herbo in France. The Herbo is back order. The guy at Herborizer told me it would be back in stock in 2 weeks.

I'm open to other suggestion considering my criteria.

Thanks for your help

RobbIt

My preference would be Higher Standards. I always use a drop down with dab rigs or any rig I'm using to dab with.

I just ordered the Session Goods ($125 + shipping) and Higher Standards heavy duty MINI ($96, free ship). I am predominantly vaping flower with Dynavap, Solo II or Mighty. I wonder how the Session Goods compares to the Higher Standards bong. HS is 7mm medical Borosilicate glass while SG is 4mm ‘premium’ Borosilicate.

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
I just ordered the Session Goods ($125 + shipping) and Higher Standards heavy duty MINI ($96, free ship). I am predominantly vaping flower with Dynavap, Solo II or Mighty. I wonder how the Session Goods compares to the Higher Standards bong. HS is 7mm medical Borosilicate glass while SG is 4mm ‘premium’ Borosilicate.
Does the HS have a 10mm joint and no GonG (silicone gasket looks like to me)? That kind of puts me off more than the difference between medical Boro and premium Boro. Might be getting it mixed up with another water tool that's been popular of late, though.

oldfool

Does the HS have a 10mm joint and no GonG (silicone gasket looks like to me)?
Looks like 14mm ground glass to me. I like the smaller one with the joint in the center.

IMG_9500_1024x.JPG

image_59eee337-6418-470d-b8b2-33245940e5ba_2048x2048.jpg

Top Bottom