Which is the best portable for circular breathing (very high draw resistance)?

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I find direct to lung pulls too irritating to my throat unless I'm using a waterpiece.
I'm looking for portable that works well with a circular breathing (mouth to lung) technique. I'm thinking that units with high draw resistance and conduction heating are likely candidates..?
The Vapcap M is perfect for my needs apart from the 0.1g load limit. I want to be able to chug away on 0.3g in one non-stop session.

Ring any bells for anyone?
Thanks

Last edited:
chlorophyll_man,
Reactions: asdf420

subway13029

Have you tried a pax? And i wanna say that the vapium summit was a mouth pumping vape..not good for long draws so to speak.but i could be misremembering things..

subway13029,

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Have you tried a pax? And i wanna say that the vapium summit was a mouth pumping vape..not good for long draws so to speak.but i could be misremembering things..
Hey thanks, yeah I wondered if Pax would get suggested. I never really thought they were suitable for me before (and I haven't ever used one) but now maybe they're actually perfect for this use.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Yeah that was how I learned to use my go pax but the pax 3 is good model but look into the summit as well..def cheaper than pax.
I think I'd probably buy the Pax 3 right now if it had a replaceable battery. I might anyway, this Boost mode they speak of sounds perfect.

chlorophyll_man,

Pimpslapper

I find direct to lung pulls too irritating to my throat unless I'm using a waterpiece.
I'm looking for portable that works well with a circular breathing (mouth to lung) technique. I'm thinking that units with high draw resistance and conduction heating are likely candidates..?
The Vapcap M is perfect for my needs apart from the 0.1g load limit. I want to be able to chug away on 0.3g in one non-stop session.

Ring any bells for anyone?
Thanks

What about a titanium tip for your M?
It has the adjust a bowl feature.

Pimpslapper,

blackstone

I'm looking for portable that works well with a circular breathing (mouth to lung) technique.

Just wondering, what vapes have caused this for you.
I'll cough with a short simple vapor path, but some vape designs are different levels of smooth.
There are people who will cough when their vapor path is becoming dirty from use, even in a smooth vape.
It would be nice if you can open your options by finding another way around this issue you experienced.

blackstone,
Reactions: Used2use

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Hey thanks for the help friends.

@invertedisdead yeah, that's another I watched some reviews for. It just didn't look like it would produce enough vapour for mouth to lung pulls. But I haven't tried it so I might be wrong! The last thing I want is airy/empty tokes.

@Pimpslapper I've got the Omnivap Ti, but I actually prefer the M in terms of draw. In fact I drop hemp fibre under the screen/CC'D (thanks @Squiby) to increase the draw resistance a bit. Multiple tips, yeah, another option that I hadn't thought was for me but might actually be a solution.

@blackstone I haven't had a portable yet that didn't cause potential coughing fits. This is OK (but not desirable) at home, but the tears and wheezing draw too much attention when outside.
I think this is probably due to the dryness/heat that you rightly mention, but I'll lose a lot of stealth with even a small hydratube on a portable I think. I use an Aromed at home sometimes; even through the long whip I cough when used dry, and it's not really known for massive clouds.

What I really want from this mythical device I seek is to be able to administer 0.3g in one quick session without coughing. I'm after dense vapour that most folk would find harsh with direct to lung method. The M would have me vowing to give up vaping if I direct to lung pulled it, but I absolutely LOVE using it mouth to lung in the circular manner. It gets you very high this way!

I'm open to other techniques people use for inhalation though, always good to know other ways of getting round the coughs.:)

@Hippie Ok, that's good to know. I'll check it out, I know of it but little about it. I love researching vapes :tup:

chlorophyll_man,
Reactions: Squiby

C No Ego

Hey thanks for the help friends.

@invertedisdead yeah, that's another I watched some reviews for. It just didn't look like it would produce enough vapour for mouth to lung pulls. But I haven't tried it so I might be wrong! The last thing I want is airy/empty tokes.

@Pimpslapper I've got the Omnivap Ti, but I actually prefer the M in terms of draw. In fact I drop hemp fibre under the screen/CC'D (thanks @Squiby) to increase the draw resistance a bit. Multiple tips, yeah, another option that I hadn't thought was for me but might actually be a solution.

@blackstone I haven't had a portable yet that didn't cause potential coughing fits. This is OK (but not desirable) at home, but the tears and wheezing draw too much attention when outside.
I think this is probably due to the dryness/heat that you rightly mention, but I'll lose a lot of stealth with even a small hydratube on a portable I think. I use an Aromed at home sometimes; even through the long whip I cough when used dry, and it's not really known for massive clouds.

What I really want from this mythical device I seek is to be able to administer 0.3g in one quick session without coughing. I'm after dense vapour that most folk would find harsh with direct to lung method. The M would have me vowing to give up vaping if I direct to lung pulled it, but I absolutely LOVE using it mouth to lung in the circular manner. It gets you very high this way!

I'm open to other techniques people use for inhalation though, always good to know other ways of getting round the coughs.:)

@Hippie Ok, that's good to know. I'll check it out, I know of it but little about it. I love researching vapes :tup:
if your trying to get ( just that much more vapor) in your lungs in one time no matter the vape its gonna be harsh.... maybe you need to look into dabs- e-nails and portable oil tanks

C No Ego,
Reactions: P.A.M.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
if your trying to get ( just that much more vapor) in your lungs in one time no matter the vape its gonna be harsh.... maybe you need to look into dabs- e-nails and portable oil tanks
Hi, I don't mean in one hit/pull if that's what you mean?
But maybe you are right, that a flower vape doesn't exist like this.
I think probably a Pax 3 is nearest to it.

Last edited:
chlorophyll_man,
Reactions: C No Ego

lazylathe

Almost there...
Pax 3 or even an original Arizer Solo.
The Solo is built like a tank and had much better flavor for me than the Pax 3.
Or even an on demand convection vape like the Milaana. It works well with cigar type pulls.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Pax 3 or even an original Arizer Solo.
The Solo is built like a tank and had much better flavor for me than the Pax 3.
Or even an on demand convection vape like the Milaana. It works well with cigar type pulls.
Ah cool, didn't know that about the Milaana, thanks. I probably shouldn't discount convectors you're right.

EDIT: Went for Pax 3 with pusher £135 new.

Thanks for all the input, will post my thoughts in time.

:clap:

Last edited:

C No Ego

Hi, I don't mean in one hit/pull if that's what you mean?
But maybe you are right, that a flower vape doesn't exist like this.
I think probably a Pax 3 is nearest to it.

you could add in degummed hemp fiber to any vape and make it "slow draw speed" and get that "mouth swirl" of vapor.... add the fiber after the load so th evapor goes through it a and pack it to fit the draw... when the fiober gets sticky and " really " hard to pull through ( we cuss that less draw and you want it??) save that sticky icky and make reclaim with it...

also- side mouth pulls , lesser lip draws etc... can give more resistance to vapes too if you hold your moth right :)

edit, I personally dislike a stuck feeling vape.... if it's to open I work with it to slow it down some but a stuck feeling vape just makes for a less air induced high... I like to mingle fresh air with vapor to increase how High I get...

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
you could add in degummed hemp fiber to any vape and make it "slow draw speed" and get that "mouth swirl" of vapor.... add the fiber after the load so th evapor goes through it a and pack it to fit the draw... when the fiober gets sticky and " really " hard to pull through ( we cuss that less draw and you want it??) save that sticky icky and make reclaim with it...

also- side mouth pulls , lesser lip draws etc... can give more resistance to vapes too if you hold your moth right :)

edit, I personally dislike a stuck feeling vape.... if it's to open I work with it to slow it down some but a stuck feeling vape just makes for a less air induced high... I like to mingle fresh air with vapor to increase how High I get...
Yeah, I use that hemp fibre in a few of my vapes. Surprising how such a small amount of it makes so much difference to draw resistance. Thanks for the tips.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector

The Pax 3 arrived, was tested (using the multitude of online tips), and is now being returned.
Unfortunately it was not suitable for my intended purpose and I couldn't recommend it at all.

I am very interested in the Milaana, just not sure it has enough of the stealth factor.
I'll check out the Lil Bud, otherwise I'm waiting a year or so until tech progresses some more, and in the meantime will have to find more discreet ways of using my Vapcap M in public. An induction heater would work but it would have to be about the size of a pack of 20 cigarettes to be pocketable I think.

chlorophyll_man,
Reactions: P.A.M.

sixstringsmash

Figured I'd chime in here a bit.

If you like the vapcap M maybe another butane vape might be up your alley, the Sticky Brick? It's not a MTL style vape by nature but it works with the use of a carb to adjust airflow and with the right technique you can adjust the airflow with your finger to suit more of a MTL style of inhale.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Figured I'd chime in here a bit.

If you like the vapcap M maybe another butane vape might be up your alley, the Sticky Brick? It's not a MTL style vape by nature but it works with the use of a carb to adjust airflow and with the right technique you can adjust the airflow with your finger to suit more of a MTL style of inhale.
Yeah, I have the Flip Brick and ELEV8R because I do like the energy that butane kicks out - so you got me pretty sussed! :)
I think I should probably have been more specific when I mentioned 'portable' - as in, could use when out and about. My fault, sorry.:doh:

chlorophyll_man,
Top Bottom