Which dosing caps fit?

paleblueroffu

Hey.

Just bought an xlux roffu, and have decided I wanna get dosing caps but they're expensive at £25 for 5.

Looking online, I've seen some storz and bickel caps for £8 for a holder and a few caps.

They look identical, and a few others that are cheaper also look the same shape/size. But tje websites don't list their dimensions. Am I better off just buying the designated caps or are there some cheaper options?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey.

Just bought an xlux roffu, and have decided I wanna get dosing caps but they're expensive at £25 for 5.

Looking online, I've seen some storz and bickel caps for £8 for a holder and a few caps.

They look identical, and a few others that are cheaper also look the same shape/size. But tje websites don't list their dimensions. Am I better off just buying the designated caps or are there some cheaper options?

Try posting in the appropriate thread:

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Grass Yes

LesPlenty

Company Rep
S&B capsules are stamped aluminium and were initially single-use disposable, Roffu and V3Pro capules are machined stainless steel and should last a lifetime. They're also a different size so not interchangeable @paleblueroffu.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom