WHERES THE SG OG SOVEREIGNTYS

Azn2101

the_Sov_Father and other collectors of the sort is probably your best bet.

Also check with Huey at HueysSmokeShop drop page (hueysdrops?). I know he rounded up a lot of high demand used pieces and plans to resell them in a “Used” section in his shop.

Also GlassPass and Bartertree you’ll find some but from observation it seems like flower tubes have been one side of the glass industry that hasn’t taken a hit large enough to make a massive price change, just more have become available off peoples NFS collections cause lota people are tight on cash right now.

Azn2101,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
HueysSmokeShop drop page (hueysdrops?). I know he rounded up a lot of high demand used pieces and plans to resell them in a “Used” section in his shop.

Did they finally make an update to be clear about their used pieces? Another member has been blasting them on IG since they were just listing discounted rigs without disclaiming that they were actually used... Unfortunately common practice though

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Azn2101

Azn2101

Did they finally make an update to be clear about their used pieces? Another member has been blasting them on IG since they were just listing discounted rigs without disclaiming that they were actually used... Unfortunately common practice though

No and that’s a huge issue I didn’t know about. Damn, ok then ya…that’s an issue that would cause me to stay away until that’s resolved.

he asked if I would be willing to vouch for his services since I had grabbed a few accessories and an Ewok XXL Slurper and have been very happy with both and so there’s a group of sponsors that I got invited into and he said he would be working on a used case to separate them so I hope that happens soon.

Azn2101

@Shit Snacks forstly it sucks that our show ended this last year, I’m gonna miss you Sterling Archer!

Ok so I got a response. Everything labeled “Brand New” on the website listing is a fully unused piece of glass. The listings that don’t have “Brand New” are part of the haul of used glass that came in at the end of last year.

But your right, it can be concerning if you don’t know which piece is used or not when buying expensive rigs.

No accessories or Quartz has been used though unless.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks forstly it sucks that our show ended this last year, I’m gonna miss you Sterling Archer!

I know! So sad, it was a great final season and finale movie though, out on a high note of course... but I'm excited to see what the creative team and animators do next!

Ok so I got a response. Everything labeled “Brand New” on the website listing is a fully unused piece of glass. The listings that don’t have “Brand New” are part of the haul of used glass that came in at the end of last year

Alright, so I think them talking about a haul of used glass from the end of last year, is a smoke screen... As far as I know, they have always done that, they only list brand new on the full price items, but have no disclaimer on the discounted sale items that they are used... So you'd only know if you ask...

Shit Snacks,

Azn2101

I know! So sad, it was a great final season and finale movie though, out on a high note of course... but I'm excited to see what the creative team and animators do next!

Alright, so I think them talking about a haul of used glass from the end of last year, is a smoke screen... As far as I know, they have always done that, they only list brand new on the full price items, but have no disclaimer on the discounted sale items that they are used... So you'd only know if you ask...

Me too actually, I’d still love to see spin-offs from it but that’s asking too much too early. I actually haven’t watched the finale cause that means it’s officially over to me. So it lives on. Season 14 is gonna be dope!!! 😂

Ok ya that’s kinda shady and nowknowing that I no longer recommend Hueys unless it’s a rig you don’t care if it’s used or not.

Shit Snacks

Me too actually, I’d still love to see spin-offs from it but that’s asking too much too early. I actually haven’t watched the finale cause that means it’s officially over to me. So it lives on. Season 14 is gonna be dope!!! 😂

My buddy never watched the Futurama finale from Comedy Central and he waited long enough that it was revived again by Hulu
:lmao:

Shit Snacks,
  • Love
Top Bottom