Where to find dual flame butane torches/lighters

Parentalcontrol2

Looking to purchase a dual flame butane torch for my Vapcap.

Can anyone recommend me some reliable ones that are under 15USD?

I live in Canada, so most of the ones that are on Amazon like the Scorch do not ship to Canada.

I'm considering purchasing some off the DX.com or DHgate, but I'm not sure if they're safe to use due to the quality control.

http://www.dx.com/p/jet-2000-c-butane-torch-dual-flame-1319#.WMrZIW8rKUk or http://www.dhgate.com/product/aomai...ering-adjustable/169527412.html#review-1-null

Anyone owns these and can comment about them?

Parentalcontrol2,
Reactions: Squiby

Squiby

I'm In Canada too. I have the one you listed from Deal Extreme but I purchased it from Canadian Tire at a checkout stand for $10.

I've purchased lighters from Deal Extreme. They took a long time to arrive, but they got here. They work fine.

I've purchased from Amazon.ca and from eBay with no issues. You will see my favourite lighters on the Favorite Vapcap Lighter thread in @GreenHopper s link above.

Parentalcontrol2

I'm In Canada too. I have the one you listed from Deal Extreme but I purchased it from Canadian Tire at a checkout stand for $10.

I've purchased lighters from Deal Extreme. They took a long time to arrive, but they got here. They work fine.

I've purchased from Amazon.ca and from eBay with no issues. You will see my favourite lighters on the Favorite Vapcap Lighter thread in @GreenHopper s link above.

hey thanks guys!

i just checked the thread and I might just get an Honest Torch.

Squiby, which part of Canada do you live in? I just searched for the torch on canadiantire.ca and no torches results came up.

I guess I might have to order the Honest torch from DX.com

Just a quick question, the torch is pretty safe right? Just kind of skeptical when i purchase things from these type of sites since I don't want anything poorly designed and ends up like blowing up lol

Parentalcontrol2,

Squiby

I might just get an Honest Torch.
I find the Honest lighters to be very reliable. I got my favourite Honest lighters off eBay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1PC-Honest-S...864988?hash=item2eeedb9a9c:g:MPEAAOSw5HJXKFUC

Squiby, which part of Canada do you live in? I just searched for the torch on canadiantire.ca and no torches results came up.
I'm in Ontario. You won't likely find a lighter on Canadian Tire online. I just picked it up from one of their displays at the checkout where they have the Bic lighters displayed.

a quick question, the torch is pretty safe right?
I imagine that they are as safe as any other lighter, like a Bic or a Zippo.

The butane powered jet lighters are quite small. When I think of a bud and torch, I think of something that you would use to brown a creme brulee or heat a titanium dab swing. A torch would be overkill for a Vapcap and would use fuel faster than necessary.

Here is my Honest lighter and a no name brand cylindrical lighter with my Ti Copper Stoned Vapcap, my stash and an @Ratchett Vapcap pouch.

0nvDHUl.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom