Where to buy The Storm vaporizer

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I love it a lot!! I really like all these reviews and I've been wanting to buy the Storm vaporizer vs the xmax v2 pro I'm assuming it's better after all the reviews I read and for the price you can't go wrong right!! I live in Canada guys where's the best place to order this :)??? Let me know ASAP! Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew26,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If you are in Canada you might be better with a X-MaxV2 cause I think the Storm is only avalaible in Europe, Storm is only a X-Max V2 rebrand.

PPN,

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
If you are in Canada you might be better with a X-MaxV2 cause I think the Storm is only avalaible in Europe, Storm is only a X-Max V2 rebrand.
Thanks for the reply man, I'm looking to buy a good protable vape and I'm willing to spend about 150$, what would be my best option? The grasshopper looks sweet but it won't ship till August lol so I'm thinking the storm or boundless cfx? Thanks dude

Andrew26,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If stealth is an important factor for you the Storm/X-Max is better designed (and with replacables batteries), but the CFX offers a totally adjustable t° with a bigger form factor and maybe (I still not tried it) better performances... CF look nice and stealthier.

Look at the Focus, it is similar to the Storm and avalaible in Canada I hope for a decent price.

PPN,

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
Yeah the storm is available at planetvape in Canada for a decent price :) saw the focus too and that looks damn nice too so I don't know what to choose now lol where can I get the focus?

No stealth is not important to me I'm just looking for a good vape for like 150$ and I'm trying to decide between the storm boundless cfx or the focus now lol ahh I can't make up my mind lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew26,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sorry....

You can ask for some comparisons in the Boundless CFX thread...I'm pretty sure some members get both!

PPN,

hi_there

I have the focus, it is really a great value. I don't know about reliability because it is relatively new. If you want reliability and good taste, performance maybe consider an Arizer Air.

hi_there,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I have the Xmax Pro V2 which I believe is close to the Storm and I've done a detail beat down review on the Focus. Assuming the Storm is the Xmax's cousin ... I would go with the Focus when choosing between the Storm and Focus. I don't know the Boundless line.

@stickstones may be able to help. He has some experience with the Xmax/Storm and the Focus and I think he also knows the Boundless line.

His_Highness,

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
That's awesome guys yeah the xmax pro v2 updated their units 5 months ago so the the exact same so I'm trying to choose the focus xmax or boundless!!

I have the Xmax Pro V2 which I believe is close to the Storm and I've done a detail beat down review on the Focus. Assuming the Storm is the Xmax's cousin ... I would go with the Focus when choosing between the Storm and Focus. I don't know the Boundless line.

@stickstones may be able to help. He has some experience with the Xmax/Storm and the Focus and I think he also knows the Boundless line.
Where's the best site to purchase the focus vaporizer?? I live in Canada thanks guys

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew26,
Top Bottom