Where to buy SG (Sovereignty Glass)?

tig420

i love my king its great with the cloud or lsv but u need a angle adapter

tig420,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
i love my king its great with the cloud or lsv but u need a angle adapter

Good to know...I was afraid of that, but not a big deal. Do you feel like your hits loose flavor by milking it all the way?

noserub,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I had a king stemline at one point.

It was really nice, build quality was top notch as you'd expect from SG.
(A SG gridded stemline looks way more impressive in person ;))

I found it was a bit big (edit, not volume wise, it was just too tall for me to be comfortable with) for my tastes, so I ended up trading it for my DG mini can, but the only reason I let it go was that I realized I'd rather have a natty splash stemline han a king stemline.

tig420

i dont think it looses flavor at all and it milks up better than anything i have and i have way to many pieces of glass i use it exclusively with my cloud i dont even get the hydra tube out anymore

mangok

has anyone tried kush scientific? I was thinking about making a trip to chico to check out the chico kush shop, on there site it says they carry olympic, sov, and a few other decent companies

mangok,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
I don't own a kush sci but I always thought they were a little over priced for the quality. They look like nice enough pieces but some of them are 4mm I believe, so I'd check that before dropping too much on one.

+1 for Olympic

noserub,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
has anyone tried kush scientific? I was thinking about making a trip to chico to check out the chico kush shop, on there site it says they carry olympic, sov, and a few other decent companies
I've seen 2 with the label peeling. :2c:

Jeppy,

mangok

I've seen 2 with the label peeling. :2c:

:/ thats not good to hear...

I don't own a kush sci but I always thought they were a little over priced for the quality. They look like nice enough pieces but some of them are 4mm I believe, so I'd check that before dropping too much on one.

+1 for Olympic

i love the looks of the olympics but the price seems a little high for just scientific glass 800 for a double helix? maybe if i can a horizon helix for a decent price.

thats a bummer about kush scientific but i will still take a look at them when i make the trip

mangok,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
:/ thats not good to hear...

i love the looks of the olympics but the price seems a little high for just scientific glass 800 for a double helix? maybe if i can a horizon helix for a decent price.

thats a bummer about kush scientific but i will still take a look at them when i make the trip

Yeah, I hear ya...the Olympics are pricey and may not be worth the retail price to many (including me ATM)...but I mentioned them because they truly are well crafted pieces and are on par with some of the best out there. If I was going to pay a lot for a piece it would be an Olympic or a SG.

Here is a guy that is hitting both the Olympic Horizon Helix and the SG King Natty

noserub,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
thedablab has a horizon helix for $600...about as cheap as I've seen them unless you are in San Diego and can go to their shop.

noserub,

mangok

I'm going to be in so cal in a few months but hopefully the Chico kush shop can work out a deal on an Olympic or an sg if they have any in stock. I'd pay around 500 for the Olympic but anything more than that is too much for me. A heady piece I'd pay more.

I'm just looking for a good piece for flower trying to slow down on the errls

mangok,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
I'm going to be in so cal in a few months but hopefully the Chico kush shop can work out a deal on an Olympic or an sg if they have any in stock. I'd pay around 500 for the Olympic but anything more than that is too much for me. A heady piece I'd pay more.

I'm just looking for a good piece for flower trying to slow down on the errls

Good luck with your decision...You can get a horizon straight tube for $400...pretty much a stemline.
http://www.thedablab.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OLYMPIC60mmHL-Female

noserub,

mangok

I was looking at those too. I haven't bought a high end piece yet and I want my first to be in person. I've gotten a couple oil rigs lately just small ones though.

I like the looks of that one but want a little more for the perc. We'll see when I go to the shop hopefully I don't make the drive and end up empty handed

mangok,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I concur on the price points concerning the Kush Scientific. Some nice puck percs, but for that kind of money, I can buy 2 - 3 M&M Tech/Lev and a LOT of herb.

BigDaddyVapor,

mangok

hmm the kush sci didnt seem that overpriced 300$ for the gridded puckline, is the glass thinner than advertised? never heard of m&m glass looked it up and it looks like nice stuff it wasnt any cheaper though. i really like the olympic but the price is killin me. is it a brand you usually cant find just walking into a shop?

mangok,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
This whole thread is about M&M Tech/Leviathan.

Granted, the title doesn't reflect M&M Tech, but its a renewed partnership. The prices you see on the Web, are about 1/3 higher, than you will get just from going straight thru the man himself.

Ugh... taken this thread way off course. Not even about either. Supposed to be about SG.

Only place I ever see the stuff, with any sort of regularity, is ALT.

BigDaddyVapor,

mangok

This whole thread is about M&M Tech/Leviathan.

Granted, the title doesn't reflect M&M Tech, but its a renewed partnership. The prices you see on the Web, are about 1/3 higher, than you will get just from going straight thru the man himself.

Ugh... taken this thread way off course. Not even about either. Supposed to be about SG.

Only place I ever see the stuff, with any sort of regularity, is ALT.

just looked through a lot of the thread and i have to say that im swayed to go with them! the level of customer service and how personal it sounds, is pretty badass! im really interested in spending near 500 so i should be able to get something pretty amazing from him :) thanks

sorry for steering the thread off course everybody!

mangok,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
have you tried any of the olympic stuff?
I haven't vaped out of an Olympic, but I have tried the horizon helix with water and compared it next to a SGW Single Waffle v2, Mobius 60t/65t/clear/ion all with matrix, Syn showerhead, C2, Kush Sci.
The Olympic had the most mojo of all of them. But that is subjective and I haven't bought one because they are pricey. They feel really good though...thick base, excellent percs/stackage and a real artison quality.
However, to BDV's point...there are other options around that are high quality such as the Leviathan / M&M Tech pieces. Contact Lev directly to talk about price...don't judge based on the prices you have seen posted online...I have one on the way ;)

hmm the kush sci didnt seem that overpriced 300$ for the gridded puckline, is the glass thinner than advertised? never heard of m&m glass looked it up and it looks like nice stuff it wasnt any cheaper though. i really like the olympic but the price is killin me. is it a brand you usually cant find just walking into a shop?

Kush sci seemed thinner and more commercial than Olympic or SG pieces. Leviathan / M&M Tech are made to order which is pretty cool. Olympic is not something I would expect to see outside of Cali except for the higher end head shops.

Getting back to SG...king stemline on ALT right now for $360...just sayin'

noserub,

mangok

I haven't vaped out of an Olympic, but I have tried the horizon helix with water and compared it next to a SGW Single Waffle v2, Mobius 60t/65t/clear/ion all with matrix, Syn showerhead, C2, Kush Sci.
The Olympic had the most mojo of all of them. But that is subjective and I haven't bought one because they are pricey. They feel really good though...thick base, excellent percs/stackage and a real artison quality.
However, to BDV's point...there are other options around that are high quality such as the Leviathan / M&M Tech pieces. Contact Lev directly to talk about price...don't judge based on the prices you have seen posted online...I have one on the way ;)

Kush sci seemed thinner and more commercial than Olympic or SG pieces. Leviathan / M&M Tech are made to order which is pretty cool. Olympic is not something I would expect to see outside of Cali except for the higher end head shops.

Getting back to SG...king stemline on ALT right now for $360...just sayin'

i live in northern california make trips down to socal pretty often, but ill look into the leviathan glass and that sov is always an option

mangok,
Top Bottom