Where to buy a 10" Ryot Axe Pack for delivery to UK

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've just picked up a mini oil bubbler (the green goddess one on ALT), and I want to pick up a 10" Ryot Axe Pack to keep it safe. I stupidly forgot to add one to the order from ALT when I ordered the bubbler, and now I'm having some serious troubles getting it to the UK for a sensible price- limited sources and the prices I'm getting are ridiculous.

Vapor Genie will send me one, but they always declare the full retail value on the package, which means tax and handling fees and a total cost of around $71.

ALT will work with me on customs, but charge crazy shipping ($40) giving me a total of $73

HPG have in stock and will work around customs, giving a reasonable cost of $45, but their website won't take my UK credit card for some reason. They've ignored 3 emails from me now, meaning I'd rather not have to call them after being so slighted. I can only assume they don't care, and won't care on the phone either. They don't deserve my business, but I'll call as a last resort.

Ryot only offer US domestic shipping on their site and have also ignored my emails.

The 14" version seems available in UK retailers, but no 10" version.

I have not been able to find another online retailer with these in stock. Has anybody else seen any?

Particularly to any European or non-native English speaker readers- I'm keen if you know of any headshops in the EU that sell these? In the past I've sometimes ended up finding what I want on a French or German website, but it's difficult to search- I've just tried a google search for translated pages, with little success. I've only found a Czech wholesaler who seems to have a retail store front, but wants me to be a business to buy and won't give me a price for delivery until I do, as well as a German wholesaler. So if there are wholesalers, there must be retailers. Why can't I find them?

This is really doing my head in- I've spent a good few hours searching now over more than a week with no luck. I've also sent a good few email enquiries but have mostly been ignored, which is most frustrating. I want to give them money. You've got to wonder how some people run a business.

So, I thought I'd ask FC. I've occasionally had the solution to problems that I've aired on here land in my inbox! Well, has anyone got any ideas? Can anyone help?

I hope so.

WatTyler,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Thanks anyway SD_haze, that's who I meant by HPG
HPG have in stock and will work around customs, giving a reasonable cost of $45, but their website won't take my UK credit card for some reason. They've ignored 3 emails from me now

WatTyler,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
hey J.R.R I didn't receive anything? I hate it when messaging doesn't work- you start to wonder if there's a bug and what else you've maybe missed.

WatTyler,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
hmm, I'm not getting them. It's most peculiar. Just tried messaging myself a few times, but nothing from FC is getting to my inbox or junk folder. Anybody else having issues?

I've messaged you Tokin' - let me know if it got through.

WatTyler,

Lisa
I bought mine from high price glass for my NO2 and it was an amazing transaction it arrived in less than a week to Ontario Canada and Canada Post sucks lol

Newbie,
Top Bottom