Where do you vape and how do you store all this stuff?

Esmeralda

That's a long title, eh?
So where do you vape in your house? Right now I go onto the porch since the vape seems to bother my cats sometimes. I vape both ejuice and my medicine, my husband smokes either a pipe or rolls one. He's suspicious of the vapes still.
Also where the hell doe you store all this stuff? I live in a legal state (Oregon) but I don't necessarily want everyone who visits to know what I have, etc (hehe, I might have to share, lol). So do you keep stuff in a drawer? In a cabinet? A stash box? In your living room, kitchen with the spices, in the bathroom with medicines, in your bedroom? I have three vapes of various sizes, a pipe, rolling crap, my husband is shopping for a bong. I am getting a small collection of various strains as I look for the best medicinally for me, etc etc

Esmeralda

I guess I more meant, do you go into another room, do you sit on the bed, do you go outside? Do you keep stuff in a cabinet, a case of some sort (I have everything in a makeup case right now!) or a rolling cart lol. That sort of thing.

j-bug

I presently keep most of my stuff aside from my daily driver in my bedroom. Grab a grinder put some stuff in it then head out to the back porch. Keep my underdog running (at a reduced voltage) all the time and then about 5 minutes before I start vaping I bring it out to the table with my grinder and set the voltage at vaping levels. Then while it heats I walk over to the cupboard where I keep basically any of my gear, most notably my little water tool(that I picked up in the FC classifieds for a steal of a price), that's not smelly and bring that stuff out to the table. If I'm in a sit out back and vape mood I'll usually grab my laptop and something to drink, usually OJ or water. If I'm not in that mood I'll usually get into that mood and have to meander in and grab them.

ChooChooCharlie

I guess I more meant, do you go into another room, do you sit on the bed, do you go outside? Do you keep stuff in a cabinet, a case of some sort (I have everything in a makeup case right now!) or a rolling cart lol. That sort of thing.

zytNmVMm.jpg

I keep my tray, grinder, capsules, materials and assorted stuff in a "stealth" side table next to my recliner.
Never like to leave stuff out with guests in house.
Usually just vape right there, but also enjoy outdoor Crafty sessions, waltzing with bears in the woods.

HighSeasSailor

Wherever I happen to be really. Great thing about a vape is you can do it in any position and any room and not make a mess. No smoke stinking the place up, no ash on everything, no fire in front of your face - which means you can lay back on a hammock and safely vape your ass off without worrying about a flaming cherry falling down your nostrils.

It turns out I like green eggs and ham. On a plane, on a train, with a mouse, in my house, yes I like them Sam I Am.

ShiningRam

I have a yoga ball that I routinely bounce on -- I find it quite therapeutic, helping to reduce anxiety, boost mood, and help me think. It all sounds quite strange but to each their own I suppose.

I'll sit on that and slowly bounce up and down while hitting my MFLB. It's quite nice and seems to give the buzz a little extra boost. I like propping up a pillow in bed and taking a few hits with the cat in my lap. Animals are always nice when elevated.

ShiningRam,
Reactions: NickDlow

NickDlow

Log Hog
I live with just my gf and myself, we also have an American Bulldog. Depending on the company I'll put things in my vaping room (spare bedroom). The stash is always up there. I grind up a little at a time.

tLh7eYv.jpg

Other than that I leave a couple logs and some glass setup in my living room at all times. I have a few BPVK's that let me take my logs on the porch and outside by the fire.

Greenfinger53

I keep my vapes, papers, grinders, glass pipe etc In a top kitchen cabinet out of the way of the kids. Jars of bud under the stairs in a locked cabinet with my tall bong and I'll rigs.

It's a bit of a pain things being hidden out of sight and aqward to get at

Greenfinger53,
Reactions: NickDlow
Top Bottom