Where can i buy small spoons

stinkytofus

i have a kannastor puck, the scraper is no use, was thinking if there is any product that i can buy that is metal or plastic small spoon, to scoop out the flowers and place it right in my vaporizer

stinkytofus,
Reactions: DieHard

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Greetings!

I sell quite a few different miniature spoons designed for vaporizers. Unfortunately they're a bit expensive because 3D printed metal isn't cheap currently (I'm hoping to drop the price once technology becomes more mainstream).

http://delta3dstudios.com/search.php?search_query=scoop&Search=

I've been using my own Scoop-n-stir tool for over two years now with my E-Nano vaporizer daily and still love using it (I get a little panic attack when I can't find it!). Sucks they're expensive to manufacture right now, but I'm hoping that will change in the next few years

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
i have a kannastor puck, the scraper is no use, was thinking if there is any product that i can buy that is metal or plastic small spoon, to scoop out the flowers and place it right in my vaporizer
There are a lot of tools out there that will do the job. If you are looking for purpose built 4:20 tools, expect to pay a little bit more than say a small apothecary spoon. @Skilletools_inc ( on Instagram) makes some great dabblers, scrapers and scoops. I'm using a Flexy dabber made by them. It is 24k gold plated(baller!). Only cost me $12. @HappyDaddyproducts on Instagram does all kinds of tools in Titanium. @NewVape710 makes some killer tools, nails, and dabblers too.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Greetings!

I sell quite a few different miniature spoons designed for vaporizers. Unfortunately they're a bit expensive because 3D printed metal isn't cheap currently (I'm hoping to drop the price once technology becomes more mainstream).

http://delta3dstudios.com/search.php?search_query=scoop&Search=

I've been using my own Scoop-n-stir tool for over two years now with my E-Nano vaporizer daily and still love using it (I get a little panic attack when I can't find it!). Sucks they're expensive to manufacture right now, but I'm hoping that will change in the next few years
How could I forget the scoop-n-stir. And scoop-n-poke! I know that mini-panic attack feeling when I misplace mine too.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
You want one of these it's a cuticle pusher.
XbbchVd.jpg

This is great as a spoon, when I load nuggs in a stem and they need breaking up or stirring, fits in a 10mm bowl. It's sharp so cuts part vaped nuggs with ease.
Atman have them for sale or you could get one like this, you choose
C4yL5VW.jpg

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Check out the little cheapo scoop from Lotus. It is a Perfect size, incredibly functional and practical, and is small enough to leave in the collection chamber of your grinder. It can also be put together for lefty or right handed use.

Cheers.

FlyingLow,

Mr. Me2

A bunch of great suggestions here. I'll add one more if you want to go vintage. In addition to @Ratchett's great stuff, I like using a salt spoon. You can find them on eBay, or at your local vintage store.

George1151

I use the small disposable dessert spoons Chinese desserts/jellies in a cup. The spoons that are square are much better than the oval ones. Lots of places sell them cheap and each cup has it's own spoon.

George1151,
Reactions: nondarb

Dynalowrider

Oh thank heaven for Seven-Eleven. Go there get a Icee straw, cut the spoon end about three inches back. Fits on a MFLB brush. Turn it around and protect the bristles. Doc

Dynalowrider,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Top Bottom