When is the bud spent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil1

How does one know when the bud is finished and needs to be refilled ?
I assume the obvious - when no more vapor can be seen - the bud is finished - is that correct or can vapour-like "smoke" still be seen when the good stuff is finished ?

Evil1,

graywulf

There will always be THC left over, but I leave that extraction to different means (cook!, or roll a joint for my buddy! :ninja:). I like to stop when it reaches a nice golden brown, and forgo the popcorn taste.

graywulf,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Color is the best indicator. [edit; and taste. Burnt popcorn is right. :puke: ]

As graywulf pointed out, a nice golden brown, perhaps a shade or two darker than his avatars hair color, is a good indication of most of the 'goodies' being spent.

Evil1 said:
is that correct or can vapour-like "smoke" still be seen when the good stuff is finished ?
There are still plenty of actives that you can release after a bowl is sapped to the aforementioned state, consequentially though you are going to get some of those 'nasties' released as well (if I recall correctly; benzene, toluene, and PAH's at the highest temperatures. Don't quote me.).

It's in a way, a double edged sword. You'll still make clouds, and produce a heavier high, but at a certain point the 'health' aspect isn't what it is at lower temperatures. Water filtration is a good idea if your going to be vaping at higher temperatures.

Hope this helps.

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom