When is herb really beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motokid600

When do you personally think herb is beat when vaping? I usually stop when it starts turning dark brown, but i still get good hits out of it with a burnt taste. Is is wise to vape untill its almost black?

Motokid600,

King Kong

i keep on hititng until i dont see any vapor when i exhale, and then normally take a few extra hits just incase

King Kong,

aero18

vaporist
When I try to vape all that I can I vape until I see no more visible vapors (and then some for good measure), which is usually a dark brown but there is no black or charred herb. The taste by this time is not a burnt taste, rather it is a toasted hazelnut-popcornish smell. You can distinguish it very well from what the herb tastes initially or from when it is burnt.

aero18,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Personally, I vape the good hits right on the barrier of the poppcornish taste. Then I settle for ABV concoctions to finish the herb completely. Before I did basically the same thing with those few extra hits for good measure. FC has amazing recipes for the ABV though, and have started trying a few of them with decent enough results to continue. Very happy vaping.

And from now until my PD arrives, there is no vape at my house, so completely up to date, I cannot vape :(. I'm not too disturbed by burning a bit on the weekends whilst waiting though luckily :).

The_Other_Shoe,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah when it tastes gross I'm done.

About to make some fire tincture though

bluntfaced,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom