Whats the smallest home vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
Whats the smallest home vape that plugs in?
I want it to almost be able to fit in my pocket small.

Also it has to be silent.

New_World,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
They're gonna make a power cord for the magic flight launch box, once that happens it will fit the bill.

That little black whip vape that costs $500 is pretty small.

I dunno man, that's an odd thing to want. Your'e gonna get better performance out of a slightly larger unit and if it's for your house why not go big. A myrtle zap or purple days are about the size of a soda can.

bluntfaced,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
i want to it be smaller than the SSV.
It was just too hard too big to hide in my room.

the size of a soda can is fine.
I'm going to look those up and read about them.

Feel free to leave more suggestions.

New_World,

max

Out to lunch
The PD/MZ is a legit oil diffuser. Just hide the vapor tubes. There is no better stealth home vape AFAIK.

max,

reece

I second what Max said. Purple Days or MyrtleZap hides in plain sight. I showed my Zap to my 10 year old when it arrived. It makes the house smell nice. It sits around all day and no one knows unless I tell them.

reece,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Most people I know who have seen my SSV who smoke pot don't even necessarily know what it does and if they know what it does, they don't know how to use it. Vaporizers shouldn't be that difficult to have as stealth.

Pseudonymous,

Puff Daddy

I showed my mom my Zap when i got home from college. Told her it was an aroma diffuser- the next day got a new scent of essential oils for the "diffuser" lol... love my mom

Puff Daddy,

Purple-Days

The Moxie is smallest, I believe. :2c: And is silent.

The I-Inhale Iolite is a pocket-able vape check with others about noise level.

Purple-Days,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
reece said:
I second what Max said. Purple Days or MyrtleZap hides in plain sight. I showed my Zap to my 10 year old when it arrived. It makes the house smell nice. It sits around all day and no one knows unless I tell them.
I agree. I like the idea of the MyrtleZap with the oil diffuser sitting on top. NO one who is not "in the know" re vaporizers would think it was anything other than an oil diffuser - especially since when they see it, it will be diffusing oil!

Then just bring the tube out of a drawer or in a box and voil!

The Launch Box is the smallest I've SEEN, but it does not give huge hits like you may want from a home vape. Great for carrying, though. Then of course there's the Vapor Genie but it's bigger than the LB. But you said "home unit". Does that mean a plug in model, or how are you defining "home vape"?

MoeOnTheMoon,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
MoeOnTheMoon said:
reece said:
I agree. I like the idea of the MyrtleZap with the oil diffuser sitting on top. NO one who is not "in the know" re vaporizers would think it was anything other than an oil diffuser - especially since when they see it, it will be diffusing oil!

Then just bring the tube out of a drawer or in a box and voil!

The Launch Box is the smallest I've SEEN, but it does not give huge hits like you may want from a home vape. Great for carrying, though. Then of course there's the Vapor Genie but it's bigger than the LB. But you said "home unit". Does that mean a plug in model, or how are you defining "home vape"?
Plug in.

no batts

New_World,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
Pseudonymous said:
Most people I know who have seen my SSV who smoke pot don't even necessarily know what it does and if they know what it does, they don't know how to use it. Vaporizers shouldn't be that difficult to have as stealth.
i agree.

I just felt like it looked so badass it might draw some attention. lol

the ssv is an awesome vape by the way.

New_World,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom