Whats the best proof that smoking is bad and vaping is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

My dads really against weed and since I still live with him he wont let me have it in the house(he recently broke my Buddha...such a loss....) Anyways hes gonna watch the Union so thats a start in weed in general but it doesnt go into vaporization at all. I personally believe smoking is misusing a harmless product and turning it harmful, no wonder people hate on it so much.

So I need good studies showing that there is nothing wrong with vaporizing compared to smoking. So this way I have the whole packaged covered, cause it always comes down to "well your killing your lungs" which is true when smoking. But I'm sick of marijuana being assosiated with smoking and need to get the point across so if you educated people know of any good sites by reputable people I could print I'd really appreciate it. And yes I'll google it too but in case you guys know of anything already let me know or any insightful arguments I could make.

Thanks alot

Nosferatu,
try watchin run from the cure the rick simpson story on google video riks website is phoenixtears.ca docs & patients testify cannabis cures cancer tell u family if worried about schmokin or vapin says u b keepin it real like a moo cow & eat it then paradise mango bluberry pie yummy:)hemp.org may hav info tu or cannabisculture.com

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

redshift

wut

So anyway... I don't know about proof. But you can logic it. Vaporization doesn't produce any tar, which is the main bad thing in smoke. And there's nothing in the vapor that isn't in smoke. So if you figure smoking is okay... well, vape is better. There you go.

redshift,

Nosferatu

Thanks guys but does vaping still produce the black spots on your brain or is that from another chemical you only get in combustion?

Nosferatu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom