What's the best portable pen for concentrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dertigo

Right now I'm using a 710 pen which I like but I feel like there's probably something better out there. I only use wax and I need it to be very portable (about the size of a pen). Any suggestions? Thanks!

dertigo,

cannaman559

have you checked out the persei? proud owner?i hit the 710 for the first time yesterday...no comparison
the cera is prolly pretty dope too...i havent tried it tho, looks amazing
42% off at delta9vapes.com with promo code: xxxx sale ends today...

cannaman559,

dertigo

have you checked out the persei? proud owner?i hit the 710 for the first time yesterday...no comparison
the cera is prolly pretty dope too...i havent tried it tho, looks amazing
42% off at delta9vapes.com with promo code: xxxx sale ends today...
Thanks for this info! What have you found to be the difference between the 710 and Persei?

dertigo,

cannaman559

smoke density-when i hit my persei i feel like im taking rips off my nail.
the 710 only gave my light vapor.
i like how you can load ur persei carts for on the go use instead of loading each hit up in the 710.
persei has many attachments (bender, hammer, hercules, bubblers...) its a very instrumentral pen. imho.

cannaman559,

dertigo

smoke density-when i hit my persei i feel like im taking rips off my nail.
the 710 only gave my light vapor.
i like how you can load ur persei carts for on the go use instead of loading each hit up in the 710.
persei has many attachments (bender, hammer, hercules, bubblers...) its a very instrumentral pen. imho.
Ok you've convinced me (and the discount). Do I need the hammer to use the other parts like nibbler and bender Ect?

dertigo,

cannaman559

the nibbler will work with the persei and omicron units
the bender requires the hammer w/ persei top(click on/off style)
**you can use the hammer on your ti nails**
if you smoke oil only id just make sure you buy a couple 1.5ohm carts so you can operate the unit at 3.7v cause it only comes with two 5.0 ohm carts

cannaman559,

cannaman559

Ok you've convinced me (and the discount). Do I need the hammer to use the other parts like nibbler and bender Ect?

before you checkout (if you do decide to invest) on the additional comments section i believe you can also add the text "ndn" to recieve free shipping...

cannaman559,

dertigo

the nibbler will work with the persei and omicron units
the bender requires the hammer w/ persei top(click on/off style)
**you can use the hammer on your ti nails**
if you smoke oil only id just make sure you buy a couple 1.5ohm carts so you can operate the unit at 3.7v cause it only comes with two 5.0 ohm carts
alright last question (i think!). Do I need the hammer for the hercules? Thanks for all this info!

dertigo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom