What's the best portable for pure gold?

180heelflip

I have been looking through the various threads on different vapor pens and I am curious what the best portable is for exclusively using pure gold. I am interested in easy loading, no leaks and quality/safe materials. It would be a bonus if I could fill the tank, throw it in my pocket and just use it here N there on the go, as opposed to dabbing or frequent loading. Another added bonus would be the option of an attachment to vape herbs as well as pure gold. I don't really like the idea of a wick either because it seems like lots of people end up smoking their wick. Does the persei or omicron use wicks? All the different style carts, versions & pens can be very confusing to a new guy. I do have the window ThermoVape revolution and I am not a huge fan of it. If anyone has any recommendations, that would be a huge help! I have the exhale cloud as my home unit, so I am kind of spoiled and love a high-quality unit. Are there any portable units that use a high-quality ceramic or glass heating element/air path like the cloud? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions…

180heelflip,

BeardedCrow

I have the ego-w which is decent for puregold. However I dislike metal tastes from pen vapes.

I have tried puregold in my thermovape revolution, great results but a pain to load.

I have access to gold but I'll wait for pen vape technology to improve. I don't feel safe vaping with these pens yet, other than the thermovape because there is so little parts and it's cleanable parts no wires solder or chips.

BeardedCrow,

YeeeBuddy

Thermovape Cera is like a revolution on roids, all ceramic/SS air path, more capacity. I loaded a .5 vial of PG in mine soon as i got it with no problems.

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: OF

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I use an Omi 1.5 for my PG. Clip the tip and squeeze it in the cart. I also have the 2.5 but prefer the 1.5 as I get smaller clouds but the cart lasts longer. I went to Canada with an Omi and about 6 vials of PG. Great time. :clap: I had a TV Evo with me for flowers and it sucked bad.

I use an Omi 1.5 for my PG. Clip the tip and squeeze it in the cart. I also have the 2.5 but prefer the 1.5 as I get smaller clouds but the cart lasts longer. I went to Canada with an Omi and about 6 vials of PG. Great time. :clap: I had a TV Evo with me for flowers and it sucked bad.
Omi carts are the way to go for sure. Just buy the cart and pretty much whatever battery you like. Most batteries I've tried have no problems with Omi carts and PG.

kingofnull,

arrr

Omi carts are the way to go for sure. Just buy the cart and pretty much whatever battery you like. Most batteries I've tried have no problems with Omi carts and PG.

King you like the omi better than the dart?

arrr,
Top Bottom