Whats on Your Portable Vape Radar?

Which portable would you choose right now?

• DaVinci Ascent

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Vaporblunt Pinnacle

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • FlashVAPE S2

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

darkrom

Great Scott!
I only get the 1 side cooked if I pack really hard. If I pack to the "sweet spot" it seems to vape evenly. The brick packing = bigger clouds though.

The pax tastes terrible to me no matter what on the red setting, but I just use the medium 2 other than occasions where I want super high temps for whatever reason.

darkrom,

Zee007

You have to stir the pax oven.

Sounds like the xp would be perfect for you, the capsules actually require no stirring and I get even abv all the time. I dont even check any more to see if it got the job done cause im confident it does. 10 heat settings, 8+ sessions per charge..

The xp sounds appealing but since it is priced the same as the Ascent I'd rather wait to see how the Ascent performs, because if the Ascent works as advertised it seems like the better choice of the two.

Zee007,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I can't wait to hear the first reviews of the Ascent when it comes out. The thing looks so freakin sexy! If it performs as good as it looks...

I had never heard of the Pinnacle, but that also looks like a promising choice.

And last, but not least, the Inhalater XP. I already know the inhalater has a solid reputation. Just waiting for those future Pinnacle and Ascent reviews from my fine peeps at FC to make a decision.

Crohnie,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
You have to stir the pax oven.

Sounds like the xp would be perfect for you, the capsules actually require no stirring and I get even abv all the time. I dont even check any more to see if it got the job done cause im confident it does. 10 heat settings, 8+ sessions per charge..

I was all set to give InhXP all my money, but then I started reading about all the issues and here they are backed up 3 weeks again on delivery.

deadheadbill,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I was all set to give InhXP all my money, but then I started reading about all the issues and here they are backed up 3 weeks again on delivery.
Its was a feeling I had, about stuff like this, its why I left them off the poll . . .

fwiw . . . I stepped up and purchased the VaporBLUИT Pinnacle w/wt, should be here soon :freak:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Its was a feeling I had, about stuff like this, its why I left them off the poll . . .

fwiw . . . I stepped up and purchased the VaporBLUИT Pinnacle, should be here soon :freak:

Can't wait to here about it.

deadheadbill,

Pcpvapors

I wasn't able to test the pinnacle but I have tested both the vb2.0 and the original Vaporblunt (the predecessors to the pinnacle), not to bash or throw mud in any way shape or form, but upon opening up the units I found myself asking "where's the rest of what I paid for". To reiterate, I like the company and it's products however at their current price point I cannot see the quality demanding the price.
the flashvape has me very very interested I'm loving the "clouds" of the s2...just when I thought I was recovering from VAS....

Pcpvapors,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You can get The Pinnacle with the PonG adapter and glass water tool shipped for $263 right now. That seems like lot of fun to me :) The S2 isn't ready for prime time yet, needs a new designed spacer . . .

t-dub,
Reactions: Cmak

kgb

hi there,my first post and im sorry if its a stupid one:mental: ! but will the da vinci ascent be able to be charged in the car like its predecessor?

kgb,

rufus

its going to be hard choosing between Ascent and Pinnacle for me.

trying to weigh the pro's & con's of each.

they both have an excellent design aesthetically.

Pinn wins with stealth and water tool.

Ascent wins with more temp adjustment and all glass path.

still need a solid battery and vapor cloud density comparison before pulling the trigger.

....not sure if i can wait that long though...pinnacle....tempting...must....resist...:lol:

edit: one thing that stands out is that the Ascent appears to have the advantage over the Pinnacle as far as battery size and charging while in use, correct ?

rufus,
Reactions: Cmak
Top Bottom