What's Next on your 'Wishlist'

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
In seeing that one cannot have TOO many vapes, and our collections seem to have a way of 'growing' on us, what is your next (tenative) vaporizer and why?

Personally, I have narrowed down MY choices to one - The SSV. I like the design and function of it as a vape (with the original HC and wand) but the catch is, I WANT the (Lim Ed) Mind Eraser. Of course, if worst comes to worst, I will settle for a 'normal' SSV.

Ive had the slew of portables and content there.
I have my 'go to' vapes

Now its time for a NEW toy :)
What about you?

AGBeer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol, another one in line for the Cloud :D

I have an SSV and love it tho!

Lo,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Might purchase my first convection vape in December, and was leaning towards a Purple Days for aesthetics/quality. On the other hand, I'd almost prefer a model with an adjustable temperature, digital display and quicker heat-up period. The Zephyr Ion looks neat. The Extreme-Q might be the way to go though... gotta support Canadian manufacturing haha. I also like the features and look of the Q better than many.

mattybass,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:
how is mind erasure different than reg ssv

The Mind Eraser IS an SSV, just a really trippy design (that is tough to make and has a premium price tag)

They are/were limited edition and I was told by 7th floor they would no longer be offered.
I was also told by a vendor that they *MAY* be getting a couple in.

Im turning 3 shades of blue here holding my breath :)

AGBeer,

Raf007

Retailer
The Cloud, US version ! don't want to wait another few months. :D

Then a whip or PDy type.

and finally a portable that is as efficient as a Cano.
Coz right now amongst all the vapes I have, the Cano makes a load last way more longer with taste than any of my vapes...and I don't mind that much the air/vapor ratio coz it helps the load to last.

Raf007,
agbee thcx i scroogle.org mind eraser vaporizer & found a place sellin 4 $319 it lQQks trippy always wanted ssv hoped silicone tubin would stretch or fit on wand somehow dunno if it worth the $ since vapexhale.com b out soon

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:
agbee thcx i scroogle.org mind eraser vaporizer & found a place sellin 4 $319 it lQQks trippy always wanted ssv hoped silicone tubin would stretch or fit on wand somehow dunno if it worth the $ since vapexhale.com b out soon

I agree, the VXC is VERY intriguing but Im not as big on glass as most people are. I tend to prefer a whip/stem based vape with the option to run through water if I choose.

The VXC is like the Hummer of water filtration. :ko:

AGBeer,

greystr0ke

The Cloud!!!!

Also have my eye on a beautiful Roor at my local headshop that has two percs but the $475 price tag is a little too much. :(

greystr0ke,

jimbo

winterize
Pulled the trigger on the Supreme, can't wait to get it! Hopefully customs won't mess around and I'll have it in the the next couple of weeks!

jimbo,

aero18

vaporist
Hmm... I would probably like a Fat Mike mini beaker or some oil rig. I would really like to get into oil, but probably not until I get my medical card and a place to grow my own herb. Oil extraction and vaporization does not look too efficient!

aero18,

jimbo

winterize
Mike Fro bub with Ti pad is next on my list and maybe a HOPS mini Sump Pump inline, guess it all depends on what my bonus looks like... too many things I'd like to purchase but never enough $$$ :(

jimbo,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
well, i think i started at the tail end of april and the current collection is now DBV,MFLB,MZ,VG bat,Ti Nail,PD, and herbalAire.

I think the VXC might add something to the collection, i'm trying to decide if anything else will really add to the arsenal. There are a few more that people count as "good" certainly.

rabblerouser,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Just picked up a Hops Peashooter and a VHW 3.0, Next up a SGW waffle & the VXC.

EonBlue,

Spin-out

After my one month T-break I'm hoping to purchase an MFLB and an EHLE 250ml/500ml to accompany my extreme q

Spin-out,
Top Bottom