What's more important, fascinating, indulging

Which is more intriguing, or important to you?

• Total voters

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Just a question that came to mind while vaping via HI-ON! I'm interested to hear what everyone has to say.

Jeppy,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Steele Concept, that is very profound. :rockon: I may have phrased the question incorrectly. I know people who have nice vapes or several nice glass pieces, yet the quality of the cannabis they put thru it, isn't equal to the quality of the Glass.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Oh I hear ya Jeppy. I didn't mean to be a prick answering your question. IMHO I feel that herbs are a gift from a higher power of sorts... God, mother nature, the universe whathaveyou. We as humans can baby herbs, catering to their every whim to provide us with optimal alkaloid content, aesthetic beauty, yield etc. These magical plants are beautiful and unique in their own right and to me are way more fascinating than manmade devices to consume them.

That being said our manmade creations to consume seed bearing plants are an element of culture and most certainly a higher art form. Glass blowers are artists through and through. High end scientific stuff really takes my breath away. When I first saw some Mobius pics I was like damnnnnnnn. So clean, scientific and innovative. Devices like the PAX show modern industrial design at it's finest. When I was designing my product I took Dieter Rams ten principles of good design into account. Over the years the stuff that really has wowed me has been:

ROOR, Ph(x), Raydiator Pipe, Mobius, LSV, Pax etc.

My bias leans toward clean lines and scientific or industrial stuff > heady organic colors.

While I'm not trying to advertise, the recent pic I posted in my thread of the gold Steele Concept really took my breath away when I first saw it. You can take a look if you are interested. Gold or gems in general have that kind of effect.

So in the end... I believe herbs are our inspiration for creation of these pieces. The human spirit can really shine through though in some crazy works of art that blowers and others put out :2c:

Steele Concept, that is very profound. :rockon: I may have phrased the question incorrectly. I know people who have nice vapes or several nice glass pieces, yet the quality of the cannabis they put thru it, isn't equal to the quality of the Glass.

Thanks for clarifying, I was confused also. I like to think I spend more on the medicine than the medical equipment, but lately... I don't know.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Thanks for clarifying, I was confused also. I like to think I spend more on the medicine than the medical equipment, but lately... I don't know.

Quality Medicine>Quality equipment all day! Hehe kinda funny i'm saying this coming from a manufacturing standpoint but if one wants a nice piece of equipment he can easily put some dough aside and save over time. If you have no herbs you are stuck. If you have no equipment you could grab papers, make a fruit pipe etc. if you are desperate.

Steele Concept,
Quality Medicine>Quality equipment all day! Hehe kinda funny i'm saying this coming from a manufacturing standpoint but if one wants a nice piece of equipment he can easily put some dough aside and save over time. If you have no herbs you are stuck. If you have no equipment you could grab papers, make a fruit pipe etc. if you are desperate.
lol fruit pipes. The good old days!

kingofnull,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
What do you know about them apple pipes and carrot chillums? ;)

Smoke from the eartheth what come from the eartheth, hehehe.

Steele Concept,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
It's..... "Smoketh from thy earth what cometh of thy earth"

^^^^ Damn stoners ^^^ :myday:

:D

Top Bottom