What's in your vape right now?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
A few hits of Dosi Mac with the Goo Roo 3-piece, new ash catcher and OH-TR right before a merciless cleaning of EVERYTHING... happening a little bit later tonight, the boys should be here soon...:

Look how close...👀:D:

(The old American Spirit tin is for abv... :spliff::tup::peace:)

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
3rd wash 73 micron Bubble hash pressed thru a 37 micron bag @70C/1250psi top and normal 99c/2500psi flower rosin thru a 90 micron bag below,
The picture did not seem to post so here it is again,
1694247598431-jpg.48915

CANtalk

This FC thread is killing it w/ personal pictures, thx for all the sharing! And big thx for all the Strawberry Cough love, I was haf :science::science: & it certainly read that way including repetition :lol:

My contribution is Maui Wowie currently in the vape! And another favorite sativa ❤️. Here's my batch again, big nug! Cheers & enjoy :brow:
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

Again, a very euphoric strain. I'm just setting up my second low temp draw >3 hrs after the first and feeling :freak:

Have a great weekend!

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

JBone65

SSH9-23-PORTRAIT.jpg

Paid a little more than usual for this super silver haze (26% THC) almost 6 months ago. It's been vacuum packed and frozen so it's fresh and very easy to grind. It's supposedly 90/10 sativa/indica. It "burns clean", a cerebral high but it also leaves one feeling uplifted for a good while. Not very sweet, it has a spicy diesel flavor.

I was surprised to learn that at least 5 strains I've collected in the past 6 months are descendants of haze. Acc to Askgrowers.com haze goes all the way back to 1960's California. It was also supposedly the favorite weed in the NE US for decades. I still haven't found any straight haze, but I'm looking.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Oh man great pics everyone :bowdown:

Big haze fan, & all sativas even more so :luv:

My contribution is a fresh bowl of Trainwreck in the vape, crazy strong sativa:science::science:. Here's a pic of my batch again, small popcorn nugs, daf (dense as f^&$) & potent :evil:, enjoy :clap:
098bktx7weha1.jpg

Difficult to get a good pic, but great batches will rip tear pull hair. I've seen some other Trainwreck fans & def recommend this strain! Vape on & share, cheers & have a great weekend

Last edited:

JBone65

Chemmy-Jones9-23-PORTRAIT.jpg

Chemmy Jones from D-luxe. Supposedly 70/30 sativa/Indica, a cross between pungent Chemdog D and Casey Jones. Got a great deal back on 4/20. Hard to describe the flavor. Definitely not sweet, it has a unique, strong fuel-citrus aroma that is hard to describe. Imagine a pleasant, mild cleaning fluid.......:lol:

Edit: This is a fresh picture. The one I posted 5 months ago didn't do it justice.

Last edited:

DocNicksche

Today I enjoy a beautiful black morrocan hash in the gandalf hash pipe by chameleon glass 😍 ... As a hash lover, I have to say I'm in heaven right now! Such a lovely taste! 🤤

Edit: sorry, forgot to describe the hash 🤦😅 ...unbelievable stickyness! Almost to a point it gets annoying! At roomtemp it's very soft and gooey. Oozing oil. It can be teared apart by hand and it reveals a dark brown inner side. Such a lovely texture and smell! Hashy, a bit spicy and vaped in the hash pipe it had a nice citrus undertone 😍 very strong and lasting high! Head and body Buzz. Just beautiful!

The hash pipe is new to me and I instantly love it! Great way to vape hash! 👍

Last edited:

CANtalk

Moar great personal pics from y'all, thx so much :tup:

TGIF & this Strawberry Cough is again in the vape & bowling me over :science::science:, enjoy this current batch pic again, iirc ~3g nug 🥳
725q1slcdh6b1.jpg

First vape since last Sunday keeps the tolerance low :freak:. Last week I did the same thing & batch but vaped an ~10% larger bowl, it ended up being too strong :freak::haw::zzz:. Not cerebrally / physically stimulating anymore (strong sativa), but THC overload instead which led to sedation... to the point of laying down & nearly falling asleep / greening out :goat:. Backed the dose down today & this bowl was much better, still super strong with beautiful uplifting euphoric sativa f/x :bowdown:.

Dial in your vaping routine for extra awesomeness
do it jewish GIF

HAF atm:science::science: so sorry for any spelling / grammar issues, I've already edited this post ~6 times :razz:

Hope everyone has a great weekend

EDIT: I temp stepped this bowl >6 hrs now :clap: & it brought big clouds for three temp step sessions :whoa:. The first two being 320F as well 🥳. Still feeling haf 🙃

Last edited:

JBone65

XJ-13strain9-23.jpg

It's a little embarrassing, but I wanted to share this. Found this XJ-13 "exotic" shake at Mango Cannabis for $9.25/oz OTD. Most pre-packaged shake is crap, I would avoid it like the plague, but this top shelf "exotic" shake is the last remnants of a batch of 23% flower. It was in a jar and I was allowed to inspect it. Sativa dominant XJ-13 is a cross between Jack Herer and C-13, both of which are haze derivatives. so it's more dank than sweet. I guess most folks shop for bud with their nose these days and probably wouldn't choose this.:lmao::leaf:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just about to run some of this sample of Chem 91 my daughter just gave me... her bf's dad recently moved to ME from RI and this is some of his first grow in a big cedar closet in his new house... he said he cheaped out on the LEDS cuz it was all he could afford just to get started and plans to upgrade them soon... smells ok, I suppose, and the price certainly was right...! Let's see how it vapes with the Terp Hammer...:tup::
IMG-2441.jpg

IMG-2443.jpg

JBone65

Super-Lemon-Haze10-23.jpg

Super Lemon Haze (smalls) from Red Dirt Sungrown is a cross between Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. Proven genes from both parents made an excellent sativa hybrid. Strong hitting with a Lemon Skunkish flavor, might be too extreme for most folks. A little at a time in a crazy blend will work great.

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Got lucky and scored a qtr oz of
Hawaiian Rain ☔🔥 ... had a taste from my dynavap tonight ... totally delicious

Pre ground the rest of the little bud and now drying in my Magic Flight Escape Pod prior to a finishing fine grind and then ...

expecting a purple rain kinda Saturday night with my Vapman 😎

20231005-201352.jpg

Screenshot-20231005-193915-Reddit.jpg

Top Bottom