What's in your vape right now?

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

Apple Sherbet BHO with some full spectrum CBG wax.... to protect me from the colon cancer found in lab rats! Kidding aside, the entourage effect from CBG seems pronounced to me.

Same Apple Sherbet BHO, but nestled alongside some pure CBD isolate powder.

I love watching the cannabinoids melt into the wax like they've finally found their calling. :peace:

newola

I'm slowly getting through an ounce of orange velvet underground, for evening use. In the daytimes I've recently discovered cbd flower, and I'm trying out strawberry cheesecake.

So far I'm impressed. Tastes great with a nice calming effect but still fully functional. 👍

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This evening, I'm vaping White Label Extracts: Animal Face Sugar Sauce

74.56% THC / 0.13% CBD / 4.42% Terps

This is quite tasty!

IMG-2562.jpg

DXu7-Fmv-PRb2-A4-Bf-Kn-TW88g-thumb-1df9.jpg

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Apparently what I picked up yesterday was White Papaya, not plain Papaya.

50/50 hybrid, feels well balanced, maybe a touch sativa. Very pleasant head high with a light touch of body buzz but not feeling sedated.

Absolutely delicious!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@GoldenBud – Very sativa, euphoric, uplifting, though eventually morphing into a relaxed and mellow vibe. Very nice. It's much closer to the „NYD“ part of its genetics than to the „Cheese“ part (still have some Cheese left so I can compare, NYD is one of my all time favorites anyway). You're right, it does look a lot like that Afghan.

CANtalk

Awesome & thx for sharing all the home pictures. Big sativa fan, will discuss when less high :freak:

It's been a great vape weekend here so far and hope it is for you all too :tup:. Last night after a weekly break I started with a Strawberry Cough cola in the vape and it delivered big time :science::science:. Best in class super potent sativa, even bracing. Great batch with an extra draw of nice big clouds. Then later Trainwreck :evil:.

Today I started with Vortex and now have a nice nug of Blue Dream in the vape! All this time still a top favorite for its amazing fresh blueberry flavors and potency. This batch again, enjoy.

8etrsipd90u61.jpg

All have been excellent sativas. HAF and feeling great atm :nod:.

Have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

gangababa

A short time ago I mixed a ground-blend of Royal Highness, Lemon Kush, and White Widow.
"Time"
A short time latter I am thinking about flowers and my observation over time that some abruptly cut off, come to a full stop, simply no more there, no wisps, no nothing .
Other flowers will continue delivering some vapor well after the taste, effect, flavor, and reason to puff has passed.

Over time, it has been my perception, perhaps wrong, that those names associated with 'sativa' are the ones that shut off like a light switch.
They turn me on, but I like leisurely seasons of thoughts swirling away with the exhales, as insubstantial as misty vapor.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Flo OG in the MFLB. Another absolute winner from Rare Dankness. I already liked Flo, but the Flo OG is one of my all time favorite daytime strains.

GoldenBud

Flo OG in the MFLB. Another absolute winner from Rare Dankness. I already liked Flo, but the Flo OG is one of my all time favorite daytime strains.

Ghost Train Haze / Scott OG from RD two of my most favorite strains, GTH made me happy and not only stoned, Flo-OG also makes you happy or just really motivated or like energized? I wish I could try all RD's strains.. one day hehe

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Ghost Train Haze / Scott OG from RD two of my most favorite strains, GTH made me happy and not only stoned, Flo-OG also makes you happy or just really motivated or like energized? I wish I could try all RD's strains.. one day hehe

Its another super clear headed, happy and energetic high that leaves me grinning and ready to rock. So far R D strains are the bomb diggitty.

Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: GoldenBud

JollyGreenGiant

damnit bro it looks like the 'best wreck og' i had.... how yours taste? like gassy-fruit? these strains are so powerful!!!
bestwreckog.jpg

Strong floral Gelato flavors on the front and some creamy Biscotti gas tones on the back. Have you had 710 Labs flower? It is head and shoulders better than any other brand I’ve found here in California, and we have access to just about everything.

JollyGreenGiant,
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Strong floral Gelato flavors on the front and some creamy Biscotti gas tones on the back. Have you had 710 Labs flower? It is head and shoulders better than any other brand I’ve found here in California, and we have access to just about everything.
not from USA but it seems like all my weed came from some genius american breeder..what you described sounds amazing.. Once I'm in the states I'll get some 710 labs for sure...

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom